7.3

1. NathanB
    Dec 5, 2009
    +1 Point for good choice in actors. +1 Point for the cool armored car chase. -8 for this being a terrible movie. Don't waste your money. I would rather puke my way through twilight than see this movie for free.
  2. JeffH.
    Dec 4, 2009
    This movie is slow moving, witless, badly written trash. How far have Dillon and Fishbourne fallen to take this bad script,they must have needed the money. Also appropriate is that the directors name is Nimrod as his direction fits that perfectly.
  3. BrettC
    Dec 7, 2009
    Not the worst movie that I have seen this year (that award goes to Paranormal Activity; I am not a fan of the 'found footage' genre), but there was little to no suspense and the action was limited to two 'chases' involving the armored cars.

1. Reviewed by: Clark Collis
    Alas, Armored is one predictable and forgettable movie that should consider itself very lucky not to have gone straight to DVD.
  2. Reviewed by: Rob Nelson
    A so-so heist-gone-awry thriller, light on the thrills, Armored doesn't exactly take its audience captive.
  3. Director Nimrod Antal’s grungy gang-of-thieves pic is tough and, for this genre, surprisingly ethical.