6.9

1. Apr 20, 2014
    I originaly thought this film was going to be awful. The only thing that made me watch it was that I am a huge fan of Gillian Jacobs from Community. Surprisingly, I really did like it. The film doesn't take its self to seriously and the acting and writing is great.
  2. Mar 3, 2014
    Bad Milo! is just that BAD! The movie is poorly executed, badly directed, its suppose to be funny. But I didn't laugh. It was also a bore for me. Avoid this movie!
  3. Oct 8, 2013
    Hilarious concept, and Ken Marino is the only person I can imagine playing this part. He's seriously one of the most underrated comedic actors out there. Some of the execution is lacking, but the scenes in which Milo needs to "crawl home", and Marino's reaction to it, are priceless. It's experimental absurdist humor, it doesn't overstay it's welcome, and, as such, I'd recommend it.
  4. Oct 4, 2013
    I bought this on VOD from Amazon, and it was worth it. This movie is so funny, and Ken Marino is really good in this. It is a very entertaining movie, and you need to watch it now.

1. Reviewed by: Rene Rodriguez
    Oct 24, 2013
    Bad Milo! directly envokes a number of earlier pictures Vaughan clearly adores, including "Basket Case," "It’s Alive" and even the workplace satire "Office Space." But the movie fails to ground its promising (if preposterous) scenario in any kind of recognizable reality.
  2. Reviewed by: Barbara VanDenburgh
    Oct 8, 2013
    Props to Bad Milo for its fearlessly pulp approach in exploring well-worn characters and their ho-hum dilemmas, but you know you’ve got a dull story on your hands when not even a butt monster can jazz it up enough.
  3. Reviewed by: Simon Abrams
    Oct 4, 2013
    Rarely goes so far over the top that it loses you completely. It is, to put it mildly, not subtle. But if you watch it expecting to see a dumb idea executed with appreciable skill, you'll have a blast.