Barnyard

5.1

1. Michellec.
    Aug 5, 2006
    This cartoon will entertain the young children and was generally okay. Even the male cows had utters which was weird and wrong. There are scenes both at the "bar" and in a driving sequence which seem to promote drinking and are rather inappropriate. Overall it did have decent, although unoriginal, messages. I would not pay for my family to see this at the theatre, maybe rent it as it This cartoon will entertain the young children and was generally okay. Even the male cows had utters which was weird and wrong. There are scenes both at the "bar" and in a driving sequence which seem to promote drinking and are rather inappropriate. Overall it did have decent, although unoriginal, messages. I would not pay for my family to see this at the theatre, maybe rent it as it won't take long for this to go to DVD. Expand
  2. Oct 29, 2010
    not my favorite CGI movie, but hey. at least its just decent.
  3. Dec 23, 2015
    Barnyard escasamentee was fun for 25 minutes very boring rest , but who cares about that , this movie was for children of transition , but this genre of animation, was discredited , until they released an animated series.
  4. Mar 24, 2016
    It should have just stayed in the background as this movie has dumb animation, story, humor, and overall quality. While the begging isn't bad, it gets worse as it progesses.

It shouldn't be surprising that writer-director Steve Oedekerk, the man responsible for "Kung Pow! Enter The Fist" and the second "Ace Ventura" movie, considers single-celled organisms as he shoots for the lowest common denominator.
  2. It feels like Barnyard swipes too much of its plot from "The Lion King."
    Even an advanced case of critter fatigue shouldn't stop you from rushing out to see this delightfully cheeky animated tale.