3.4

1. May 4, 2015
    Batman and Robin is directed by Joel Schumacher and stars George Clooney, Chris O'Donnel, Uma Therman, and Alicia Silverstone. Batman and Robin has a reputation for being one of the worst movies ever made next to the Room and Plan 9 from outer space. It took the character of Batman and changed him to a overly cheesy one. Speaking of cheesy, that's exactly what the acting is like. TheBatman and Robin is directed by Joel Schumacher and stars George Clooney, Chris O'Donnel, Uma Therman, and Alicia Silverstone. Batman and Robin has a reputation for being one of the worst movies ever made next to the Room and Plan 9 from outer space. It took the character of Batman and changed him to a overly cheesy one. Speaking of cheesy, that's exactly what the acting is like. The acting is if you took Adam Sandler and multiplied it by 1,000. The movie is overly silly and is to campy, especially from what Tim Burton's Batman showed us. If this were a comedy, this movie would get a 10/10. But unfortunately, that is not the case. 1/10 Expand
  2. May 3, 2015
    NOTHING GOOD about this movie! AWFUL! HORRENDOUS! ONE OF THE WORST MOVIES OF ALL TIME AND ONE OF IF NOT THE WORST SUPERHERO MOVIE OF ALL TIME. THANKS FOR NOTHING SHUCMACHER
  3. Apr 13, 2015
    One word.... AWFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  4. Mar 26, 2015
    Director Joel Schumacher has a few tricks up his selves behind the camera, apparently the whole concept of this film is to sell toys. Schumacher's other batman movie ('Batman Forever') was entertaining with a comedic sidekick villain Jim Carey's little one liners. The dumbest thing we have to watch is George Clooney being batman, who does nothing in the film that are just worth watching.Director Joel Schumacher has a few tricks up his selves behind the camera, apparently the whole concept of this film is to sell toys. Schumacher's other batman movie ('Batman Forever') was entertaining with a comedic sidekick villain Jim Carey's little one liners. The dumbest thing we have to watch is George Clooney being batman, who does nothing in the film that are just worth watching. When Screenwriter Akiva Goldsman making Batman like able he is actually unlike able by letting Clooney be "Clooney" meanwhile Arnold's funny one liners are ruining this film. With a dumb story a dumb cast this movie is a parody of the film batman. Grade C- Expand
  5. Jan 21, 2015
    Films as bad as Batman and Robin come around only once or twice a life-time. Apparently some small fraction of the population found the film more amusing than the previous instalment, Batman Forever. I must concede. It is more comedic than Batman Forever though that's like saying suffocation is mildly more amusing than drowning. I'd rather gargle Battery Acid than have to watch Batman andFilms as bad as Batman and Robin come around only once or twice a life-time. Apparently some small fraction of the population found the film more amusing than the previous instalment, Batman Forever. I must concede. It is more comedic than Batman Forever though that's like saying suffocation is mildly more amusing than drowning. I'd rather gargle Battery Acid than have to watch Batman and Robin again. Expand
  6. Jan 20, 2015
    Questo,assieme a Hulk (2003) e Catwoman (2004),può essere considerato,almeno da me,il peggior film di supereroi mai realizzato e forse anche uno dei peggiori film che io abbia mai visto in vita mia.Un film bruttissimo.
  7. 2he
    Jan 5, 2015
    The only way in which this film could be enjoyable would be if you were to take a drink for every terrible pun, every time Robin is reduced to an unsympathetic whiner, and every time you see the Batman legacy desecrated.
  8. Jan 3, 2015
    This movie is easily compared to the earlier part, "Batman Forever". The plot is smooth and light, the humour nice. But in the end, this movie lacks a lot, and seems also forcibly made. Especially the sudden birth of the Batgirl is almost ridiculous. The characters are rather weak, too, even if some depth is tried to force on them. All in all, a nice watch, but not one to hand Academy Awards to.
  9. Dec 29, 2014
    There is not one redeeming quality in this film. The acting is way over the top, the premise is nonsensical, the characters are useless, the action sucks, the visuals hurt the eyes, and the puns are just unbearable. However, I wouldn't be lying if I said this was a guilty pleasure film of mine.
  10. Dec 16, 2014
    Batman & Robin is a 1997 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character Batman. It is the fourth and final film of Warner Bros.' initial Batman film series. The film was directed by Joel Schumacher and written by Akiva Goldsman. It stars George Clooney, Chris O'Donnell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Uma Thurman, and Alicia Silverstone. Batman & Robin tells the story of the Dynamic DuoBatman & Robin is a 1997 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character Batman. It is the fourth and final film of Warner Bros.' initial Batman film series. The film was directed by Joel Schumacher and written by Akiva Goldsman. It stars George Clooney, Chris O'Donnell, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Uma Thurman, and Alicia Silverstone. Batman & Robin tells the story of the Dynamic Duo as they attempt to prevent Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy from freezing all mankind to death and repopulating the earth with mutant plants, while at the same time struggling to keep their partnership together. This is also the only film appearance of Batgirl, who unexpectedly helps the title characters win in the end. Expand
  11. Dec 11, 2014
    This movie is a masterpiece. The actions scenes are extremely exciting and realistic, the new bat-suit makes George Clooney the most attractive Batman ever. And best of all, the humor in this movie is somehow BETTER than the 1966 Batman movie.
  12. Nov 27, 2014
    My biggest regret is watching this movie so many times that my IQ is begins to go num because this movie is a disgrace to batman fans like me and hope it's not a guilty pleasure for me. This almost kill batmans success with the card. Please watch the other batman good batman movies, not this poor excuse>:(
  13. Nov 13, 2014
    I laughed during the whole movie--because it was so miserably hilarious at attempting to be serious. All though it was all fun and games laughing at this steaming turd on my TV, I would be angered and slighted if I paid for a movie ticket--but considering how bad even the previews were, I wouldn't be that stupid to see it in theaters.
  14. Oct 17, 2014
    Batman and Robin are back working side-by-side to stop the villains of Gotham City, but is there tension appearing between them, especially when one villainess who calls herself Poison Ivy can make anyone fall in love with her...literally. Along with Poison Ivy, the icy Mr. Freeze is freezing anything which gets in his way from achieving his goal.
  15. Aug 16, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Oh boy, this movie was bad. There are so many bad things with this movie. First off, the acting was absolutely garbage. George Clooney garbage as Batman, Chris O'donnell was even worse as Robin, Batgirl was unspeakably bad, and the villains were pun-filled cartoons in a movie that was designed to sell toys. They did do a good job at making a money-grabbing toy-selling movie, and I must give them credit for that. This movie also had a plot that was full of moments that I thought to myself this: "Oh wow! That was lucky. The heroes catch every break." The story was predictable, stupid, and cartoonish. Cartoonish is actually a great word to describe this movie. Overall, this movie doesn't get a 0 because it is slightly entertaining because of all the puns. It's not boring, but it lowers your IQ so don't pay to watch it. Watch it at your friends house or if it's on TV! Expand
  16. Aug 8, 2014
    That doesn't deserves to be even a movie!
    First we had Batman,that was awesome.Then we had Batman Returns,that it was decent,but it wasn't great.Then we had Batman Forever,that I think it's the best movie in the franchise,and we got THIS!A movie that doesn't even look like the comics!
    That doesn't deserves to be even a movie!
    The movie tries to be cheesy like Batman 60s Show,but it fails in so many points.Poison Ivy looks like a prostitute,Mr Freeze looks like Electro from Ultimate Spider-Man,the Physics are WORSE than Watch_Dogs.
    The only good points in this movie is George Clooney being Batman/Bruce Wayne.He could be Batman again,he was very good as The Dark Knight.Another good point is Alicia Silverstone being Barbara Gordon.She didn't looked like Barbara from the comics,but she was very good being her,except being Batgirl,she was terrible being a Super-Hero.The best thing in the movie is Michael Gough being Alfred Pennyworth.I feel bad for him with the disease,I almost cried when I saw that he was dying.It was really sad.Those are the only things that made the movie get a 3 in my review,because if it didn't had those things,it would be a GREAT 0.
    If you want to know what hapenned after Batman Forever,want to see Barbara for the first time and Alfred again,just watch the movie.But I have ONE warning: If you are going to watch that movie,prepare to call the cops to destroy your TV in the middle of the movie.
  17. chw
    Jul 20, 2014
    Batman & Robin should have never been made. Trust me, and the others that gave it a bad review, those reviews are the ones that won't waste 2 hours of your life, if you listen to them.
  18. Jun 23, 2014
    As a long life long fan of Batman, I have to say that Batman & Robin has to be the worst of all Batman movies I have ever seen. Heck, even Batman from 1966 was better than this piece of garbage movie. I also believe that the casting for Batman, Robin and Mr. Freeze could have been cast better. But over all, I did enjoy some of the scenes that Arnold did in the movie. Other then that, itAs a long life long fan of Batman, I have to say that Batman & Robin has to be the worst of all Batman movies I have ever seen. Heck, even Batman from 1966 was better than this piece of garbage movie. I also believe that the casting for Batman, Robin and Mr. Freeze could have been cast better. But over all, I did enjoy some of the scenes that Arnold did in the movie. Other then that, it was a worthless, horrible movie that deserves nothing better than a 1/10 Expand
  19. May 15, 2014
    Yes, this movie is a sin. Joel Schumacher destroyed B&R with Batman nipples and other stupid failures but it is still fun to watch it if you shut your brain off.
  20. May 10, 2014
    What you will witness in this movie is: Boring story, goofy and campy dialogue, ridiculous costumes, incredible slack of narrative and a 2 hours long abdominal mess. What saves this movie from being a complete piece of sh*t is the "okay" music and the special effects but believe me, this must be one of the worst super-heroes movie that I can't imagine what film could be worse than this
  21. May 8, 2014
    Just... terrible. Batman Forever was a lot worse than the first two movies but this.. this is just.... insulting for Batman! I mean it was ment to be nothing like the other Batman moviesm totally directed towards children but it even failed at that. You can always watch it as a Batman parody if you like... I can't even look at the cover..
  22. May 6, 2014
    SAVE YOURSELVES FOR THE STUPIDITY OF THIS MOVIE! **** BAT CREDIT CARDS! **** BAT NIPPLES! WHY DOES BAT GIRL NOT HAVE NIPPLES! **** "BANE"! **** MR FREEZE AND POISON IVY! **** THE CAST! **** THIS SUCKS EVERYBODY LEAVe
  23. May 3, 2014
    This film isn't that bad at all compared to what people have said. I mean sure, Arnold playing the character may have been a bit silly / childish in a way, but I think it kind of adds charm to it as the film kind of mixes in with serious and not so serious with Mr. Freeze.

The film is actually pretty good and enjoyable to watch, George Clooney did a pretty good job playing the role, and so did everyone else. The special effects / CG was good enough for 1997, it could had been a little bit better but still good none the less. The fighting choreography was fairly good as well so I dont really know why everyone dislikes this so much. It's not the best 10/10 movie of the year Batman film of all time. But it's still enjoyable and worth watching.
  24. Apr 14, 2014
    Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy- the only good thing about Batman and Robin. I would rate this 1 but because of Thurman I give it a 3. Everything else is horrifying- For example- George Clooney as Batman is that a joke or something?
  25. Mar 28, 2014
    Unfortunately for batman & robin, Its just too cartonish and poorly, poorly written to even enjoy, Its full of the most Un realistic scenes ever as well has the most ridiculous superhero costumes ever put on film.
  26. Mar 23, 2014
    Everything in this movie is just down-right awkward. Only redeeming quality I can think of is Alicia Silverstone and not because of her acting skills.
  27. Jan 13, 2014
    This film is entertaining for the sole reason that it is dreadful. I can think of a number of drinking games that can be played while watching such as:
    1) take a shot when Arnie makes a 'cold' pun
    2) take a shot every time you see a bat nipple
    3) chug when there is blatant sexual tension between Batman and Robin, etc
  28. Jan 5, 2014
    Outra peça que mostra a incapacidade de Schumacher em fazer filmes.
  29. Dec 25, 2013
    Few films out there are really "worthy" of a 0 star rating, the kind of movie that is either completely devoid of quality or the quality is so buried deep in the earth it isn't even worth mentioning, Batman and Robin is one of those impossibilities. Whenever I hear that this movie is "fun" or "enjoyable" because it's campy or funny or some other crap, I want to blow my ears off. Let me askFew films out there are really "worthy" of a 0 star rating, the kind of movie that is either completely devoid of quality or the quality is so buried deep in the earth it isn't even worth mentioning, Batman and Robin is one of those impossibilities. Whenever I hear that this movie is "fun" or "enjoyable" because it's campy or funny or some other crap, I want to blow my ears off. Let me ask you people, THIS, this is the movie you want to say is your guilty pleasure, an irritating, complete rape of the Dark Knight mythology, a film that is so campy that even Adam West would face palm himself. This isn't a film that is so bad it's funny, it isn't even entertaining, all I see when I see this film is countless error after error after error that defies all logic of both film making and Batman, what I see is something that is inexcusable, a complete, wasted idea, that both alienates newcomers to the greatest superhero of all time and destroys the fans who know and love it's source material. It's not as if that Joel Schumacher didn't get Batman, oh no, he got it, but he has a destructive, seething hatred for it and all the fans who suffered through his last (admittedly not extremely) bad Batman film. It's insulting, not to just a fan base, but to film itself, why, because the people who make their films should have at least some respect for it and what it does for others, does this film, no, it understands why we love it, and punishes you for it, this is one of the absolute worst, and when people say it's their guilty pleasure, that it's harmless "fun", and campy good nature, it makes me seethe with rage to know that this unholy abomination, has won it's battle in trying to prove it can quite literally, trick people into liking it, F***... You... Movie... Collapse
  30. Nov 29, 2013
    This movie is terrible. First off, the villains are terrible actors. Even Schwarzeneggar's performance was worse than normal. Second, this wasn't a superhero movie. It was a mock-up of a want-a-be movie. The whole sets that were put up were awful. Overall, this movie will never make up for what it did to the entire franchise.

The current Bat cycle was already tired when Schumacher replaced Tim Burton behind the camera on "Batman Forever." This chapter -- so action-packed, yet so insufferably dull -- makes it clear that there's nowhere else to go.
    Batman & Robin, like the first three films in the series, is wonderful to look at, and has nothing authentic at its core.
  3. Joel Schumacher, director and ringmaster, piles on the flashy showmanship and keeps the film as big, bold, noisy and mindlessly overwhelming as possible.