5.3

1. BobJoe
    Apr 15, 2005
    First point: would people plz stop writting long reviews, one or two lines will do, we dont wanna know the hole movie .... cant stress that enough, Secondly: this movie has its funny parts but its parts ur pratically forced to laugh at, if anyone understands me ... other than that I thought it was a flop.
  2. Andrew
    Sep 20, 2005
    One word..... terrible.
  3. dudek.
    Dec 20, 2005
    Just don't watch. It's that simple. Terrible script. It makes it so abysmal to the point were there's no point to watch. Take it at your own risk.
  4. Billy
    Mar 31, 2005
    Utter crap. barbershop was unique and funny as hell, but this is just trying to copy that same chemistry. avoid this at all costs.
  5. Susan
    May 4, 2005
    Horrible. Tries so hard to be funny. Good cast, so why so awful?
  6. Dec 19, 2012
    This is just another attempt by Queen Latifah to make a funny movie, she definitely performs good in secondary roles but I have never seen any good movie where she is the staring actress. Average.

Breezy, sporadically funny.
    Beauty Shop's shtick gets old and tired pretty quickly, but a breezy tone and air of easygoing likeability carry it a long way.
  3. Beauty Shop extends the popular "Barbershop" franchise to Atlanta and provides a sassy feminine counterpart to its cozy men's-club vibe.