Bel Ami

8.1

1. Jun 8, 2012
    I thoroughly enjoyed this movie! It will not be everybodys cup of tea but I love this type of movie! I have read the book and think they did a very solid adaptation. As usual Robert Pattinson has received a lot of undue criticism. He was exactly how I pictured the character in the book. A cad who is completely out of his depth in high society where he craves to be. He did a great job. II thoroughly enjoyed this movie! It will not be everybodys cup of tea but I love this type of movie! I have read the book and think they did a very solid adaptation. As usual Robert Pattinson has received a lot of undue criticism. He was exactly how I pictured the character in the book. A cad who is completely out of his depth in high society where he craves to be. He did a great job. I hope some day critics will get over their aversion to Twilight and just judge a performance without baggage. Honestly I see no other reason for the harsh reviews here. Expand
  2. Jun 8, 2012
    Pattinson was actually very good in this movie!! The only acting down fall that I could see was Uma Therman but it was not enough to take from the story.
  3. Jun 8, 2012
    Good story and nicely shot. I was convinced by all the actors. They could have perhaps explained certain things a bit more but I still enjoyed it as a movie. I would recommend it.
  4. Jun 8, 2012
    I loved it!!!!!! Don't know why it was so harshly judged! Maybe it is not for everybody but it should be judged on achievement and ambition and not on taste!!!
  5. Jun 9, 2012
    Bel Ami, the new movie of the twilight star Robert Pattinson, ok the movie is good, have an amazing trama, and the performances are good, in some moments the trama is boring, but the rest is great. Bel Ami is a good movie.
  6. Feb 8, 2016
    A good drama movie with a lesson. However, the cast should lacked depth on their acting in this film.

Watch here for free http://www.watchfree.to/watch-23a663-Bel-Ami-movie-online-free-putlocker.html
  7. Apr 12, 2016
    Very intense movie, I love it. Maybe kinda slow at the beginning but suddenly it speeds up and becomes unstoppable.

Watch it here for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-2336355-Bel-Ami-online-free

1. Reviewed by: Ben Sachs
    Jun 21, 2012
    The supposedly cunning protagonist registers as a cipher, and the directors' tendency to shoot dialogue scenes in close-up blunts any understanding of the social milieu he's trying to conquer.
  2. Reviewed by: Roger Ebert
    Jun 20, 2012
    The surprise for me is Christina Ricci, who I think of as undernourished and nervous, but who flowers here in warm ripeness.
  3. Reviewed by: Bill Goodykoontz
    Jun 10, 2012
    The cast is intriguing, with Uma Thurman, Christina Ricci and Kristin Scott Thomas as the targets of Pattinson's ambitious amour. But they're not given a whole lot to do -- at least not much that's interesting.