4.1

1. Feb 15, 2016
    A great movie for all the family. A very funny movie with good actors and voice overs.

Watch it here for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-109-Beverly-Hills-Chihuahua-online-free
  2. Dec 30, 2015
    Beverly Hills Chihuahua is as lovely as ever and you'll pretty much enjoy the movie if you're into dogs. It's pretty much an average score of okay to decent.
  3. Sep 13, 2015
    This film is boring as **** that I never ended it, I always get bored and change the channel, so I don't even know the 100% story. And Chloe acts so unbearable. just ew. I'll give it 5 because I watched the 2 and the 3 and I like them more.
  4. Jan 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Well if you ever watched this movie you probably want to smash your head against a wall after watching this stupid, irritating, dull movie. One part of the movie is about the annoying rat of a dog finding its bark and another part where it losses its dog shoe and tries to make that a dramatic moment. It is one of the worst movies I have ever endure if you can even call it a movie I call it legal torture. If you have to watch it take a blindfold and some ear muffs.

p.s I only had to watch this movie with a relative and I didn't spend any money but I would have spent some in order not to see this movie
  5. Nov 13, 2013
    Probably one of the worst movies ever made.
    An absolutely horrendous film; terrible acting, horrible script, very overly long. A fun family film should have some laughs, even if immature, they were simply non existent. The premise it mentally challenged and there is nothing good that can be said about the rest.
  6. Dec 19, 2012
    I agree with Alastairt, you can,t or shouldn't be able to try to sell this kind of movie to any type of viewer, it's just a pointless movie, but don't get me wrong I'm a dog lover just don't see anything good about this movie, you can have your kids watch this movie but don't surprise if they get bored after 15 minutes.
  7. Oct 28, 2012
    "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" is a very cute, funny, and interesting movie. It's filled with cute puppies everywhere. It has a great all-star cast of George Lopez, Loretta Devine, Drew Barrymore, and Jamie Lee Curtis. I've also enjoyed the sequels.
  8. May 8, 2012
    Beverly Hills Chihuahua is a Must see movie for all ages!
    Beverly Hills Chihuahua is a Must see movie for all ages!
    I love this movie, it is on my top 10 list! My favorite dog is the chihuahua Papi. You can see how he truely loves Chloe. I have to say that many people should take him as an example. Love is so strong and he shows as during the movie and also in Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 that even the smallest dog in the world have even a bigger heart than we have.I now, Chloe is a real toy dog and dressed up, if I am honest, it looks horrible. Putting away her clothes, sunglasses, boots and necklace, you can see that she is a real Chihuahua. The characters of this breed of dogs takes a big part of the movie. CHIHUAHUA ARE SMALL DOGS WITH BIG SOULS.
  9. Oct 22, 2010
    This movie is quite underrated. Not underrated with hype, underrated with -- I don't even need to tell you. Though some parts of the plot may seem flawed, I thought the movie was funny and cute. Interesting style of humor also, it hasn't really been done before. So it was fresh and original too.
  10. Sep 14, 2010
    It's as if Disney wanted to make us mad, there was nothing of substance or sense in this TOO LONG feature film. I tried to find something of value throughout this steaming pile of dog crap, but could not. The plot is non-existent, and if there was one: it's the milking of brainless Youtubers that gawk over videos of cute dogs and cats. I regret giving money to the baboons who made thisIt's as if Disney wanted to make us mad, there was nothing of substance or sense in this TOO LONG feature film. I tried to find something of value throughout this steaming pile of dog crap, but could not. The plot is non-existent, and if there was one: it's the milking of brainless Youtubers that gawk over videos of cute dogs and cats. I regret giving money to the baboons who made this classless trash, please do not waste your short time on this earth to watch this disaster. Expand
  11. caporegime
    Jun 10, 2009
    It's a great movie to watch with your family. Full of adventure and is amazingly funny.
  12. alastairt
    Jun 2, 2009
    I can respect i was probably in the wrong audience for this film, but its main problem is that it tries to connect to different audiences instead of staying to the audience of peppy little 8 year olds. another problem is that it is very predictable. me and my mate geused that the line "say hello to my little friend" would be utterd. your 8 year old girl (AND NO ONE ELSE) will probably I can respect i was probably in the wrong audience for this film, but its main problem is that it tries to connect to different audiences instead of staying to the audience of peppy little 8 year olds. another problem is that it is very predictable. me and my mate geused that the line "say hello to my little friend" would be utterd. your 8 year old girl (AND NO ONE ELSE) will probably enjoy it, but for anyone else, steer well clear. Expand
  13. HarrisonF
    Apr 13, 2009
    Makes an excellent family movie! Some good comedy.
  14. KarenP
    Mar 24, 2009
    I was expecting nothing from this film and was suprised that I actually laughed. It was a cute little film. Would never watch it again, but cute.
  15. EvanR
    Mar 24, 2009
    THIS WAS THE WORST WASTE OF MY TIME THIS YEAR!!! Whoever likes this move is either an extremely preppy little girl with a dog in her purse, or an overzealous dog lover wishing to have a relationship with her pet.
  16. ShaneM
    Mar 7, 2009
    A depressingly stupid movie about a bimbo and her idiotic dog. A terrible plot coupled with god-awful recycled jokes made this movie the worst I've seen in a very long time.
  17. AustinC
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ha, this movie was so retarded, I left and did something better, like flushed my head down the toilet, or cleaned up the gum underneath a 20 year old school bus.
  18. JayH.
    Feb 22, 2009
    5.5/10. Cute story, but the talking dogs thing wears thin after about 45 minutes. A good film for the whole family though, adults and kids will both be amused. Nothing deep or great, but quite watchable.
  19. LaurenS
    Jan 20, 2009
    As a teen, it's AWFUL! The movie lacks a good story line, and talking animals seem to always have a very bad reputation for being in movies. It's about pampered dogs, and what happens when they aren't getting spoiled? They bark. Useless, even as a kids film, the movie is just... stupid. I know its for kids, (i don't care if i'm really a kid, i'm a teen tho) As a teen, it's AWFUL! The movie lacks a good story line, and talking animals seem to always have a very bad reputation for being in movies. It's about pampered dogs, and what happens when they aren't getting spoiled? They bark. Useless, even as a kids film, the movie is just... stupid. I know its for kids, (i don't care if i'm really a kid, i'm a teen tho) but anyways, it still sucks! Expand
  20. JamesM.
    Oct 26, 2008
    It was very good. My favorite dog is Papi. He was very funny. It was very cute movie.
  21. CabriniR.
    Oct 24, 2008
    Great, but I dont think this should be a kids movie; several times in the movie the say the word gringo which means white boy (racist term) in spanish (oh and about the not being a kids movie i mean for 7 and under).
  22. JohnC.
    Oct 16, 2008
    I was waiting to laugh the entire movie, but that laugh never came.
  23. DarrellB.
    Oct 13, 2008
    If you go in expecting a very weak plot, then this movie with entice a few laughs. Not a horrible way to spend an afternoon although I won't be seeing it again.
  24. BP.
    Oct 10, 2008
    Only dude funny about his movie is George Lopez.
  25. ChadS.
    Oct 6, 2008
    Had this children's movie the ambition to take its theme of class-consciousness with just a modicum of gravity and levity, "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" might have challenged Chris Noonan's "Babe" for best of breed: the talking animal movie division. If the high society lady's fully-grown children in Douglas Sirk's "All That Heaven Allows" bought their lonely mother a Had this children's movie the ambition to take its theme of class-consciousness with just a modicum of gravity and levity, "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" might have challenged Chris Noonan's "Babe" for best of breed: the talking animal movie division. If the high society lady's fully-grown children in Douglas Sirk's "All That Heaven Allows" bought their lonely mother a chihuahua instead of a television, the lapdog and the gardener's hunting dog might have suggested to Cary Scott(Jane Wyman) that she belongs with Ron Kirby(Rock Hudson). "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" stands on the periphery of the 1956 melodrama that inspired Todd Haynes' "Far From Heaven", as Papi(George Lopez) the landscaper's dog, falls for Chloe(Drew Barrymore) the high-maintenance chihuahua, but the film is too timid to take that extra step. Chloe's poolside friends drool over the hunky utilitarian canine because he's the forbidden fruit(the dog you don't take home to meet your master), but what would these pampered pooches say if the queen bee-otch(remember: a female dog is a bitch) declared her love for Papi. Ostracization from dog society? Even more daunting: Imagine Chloe's dilemma if she had to choose between Papi and her owner Viv(Jamie Lee Curtis). One suspects that madame wouldn't want Chloe to birth puppies with an unregistered dog. Although "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" is mostly informed by girly films such as "Clueless" and "Totally Legal", it does manage to smuggle in a reference to Rainier Werner Fassbinder's "Ali: Fear Eats the Soul"(German title: "Angst essen Seele auf") when Viv explains to Rachel(Piper Perabo) that Chloe doesn't like Berlin. In the German reimagining of the Douglas Sirk sudser, it's not just class warfare, but also a divergence in race(she's German; he's Moroccoan), that keeps the lovers apart. Chloe, quite pointedly, is identified as a "gringo" by one of the stray dogs down Mexico way, while Papi unmistakably sounds Hispanic in nature. Predictably, being around mutts, a rat, and inexplicably, an iguana, Chloe learns how the other half lives, and loses her elitist mentality. But how does one explain Viv's transformation? While Delgado(a German shephard voiced by Andy Garcia) regains his sense of smell which allows him to rejoin the police dog force, Viv's nose suggests a more tolerant worldview when she smiles and voices her approval about Chloe's new "earthy" smell. Unless Viv is some sort of dog medium, and relives Chloe's adventures in Tijuana, the privileged woman's newfound well-roundedness seems largely unearned; completely out of the blue. Do you know what's Pixar's secret? They make children's films that go a little too far. That's why they achieve transcendence. "Beverly Hills Chihuahua", on the other hand, plays out like "Far From Heaven" with a happy ending, sans the Brechtian distanciation. Expand
  26. AprilS.
    Oct 6, 2008
    It is such a cute movie.
  27. AndrewP.
    Oct 5, 2008
    This movie was an utter waste of my time, and anyone that should dare go see it should be shot in the head. Dogs are cute, but in a disturbing film such as this, their not the most appealing pets. Disney killed my dream for this movie, and I will never go see another Disney movie again!
  28. JerryM.
    Oct 5, 2008
    Ishtar on 4 Legs. Even my grade school'er didn't think it was funny.
  29. JeremyW.
    Oct 3, 2008
    Terrible movie. words cant even describe how terrible this supposed "film" was. i feel like i lost 40 iq points. poor jamie lee curtis now a robot of the disney machine.
  30. PeterB.
    Sep 30, 2008
    Awesome. Fun story,Terrific acting.Works for kid and their parents. Must see.
  31. CraigAS
    Sep 30, 2008
    Borderline racist peddling of latino stereotypes.

1. The picture might not be as fresh and clever as it could have been, but its spirited voice cast delivers the whole enchilada.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    A filthy-rich fantasy for these cash-strapped times, Beverly Hills Chihuahua features the voices of Drew Barrymore and much of the industry's top Latino talent in a live-action talking-dog lark that should please young pups.
  3. While George Lopez, Cheech Marin, and Paul Rodriguez are funny men, it's amazing how boring these Latin-shtick cutups can be when none of them gets a single good line.