3.8

1. Jan 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Well if you ever watched this movie you probably want to smash your head against a wall after watching this stupid, irritating, dull movie. One part of the movie is about the annoying rat of a dog finding its bark and another part where it losses its dog shoe and tries to make that a dramatic moment. It is one of the worst movies I have ever endure if you can even call it a movie I call it legal torture. If you have to watch it take a blindfold and some ear muffs.

p.s I only had to watch this movie with a relative and I didn't spend any money but I would have spent some in order not to see this movie
  2. Nov 13, 2013
    Probably one of the worst movies ever made.
    An absolutely horrendous film; terrible acting, horrible script, very overly long. A fun family film should have some laughs, even if immature, they were simply non existent. The premise it mentally challenged and there is nothing good that can be said about the rest.
  3. Dec 19, 2012
    I agree with Alastairt, you can,t or shouldn't be able to try to sell this kind of movie to any type of viewer, it's just a pointless movie, but don't get me wrong I'm a dog lover just don't see anything good about this movie, you can have your kids watch this movie but don't surprise if they get bored after 15 minutes.
  4. Oct 28, 2012
    "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" is a very cute, funny, and interesting movie. It's filled with cute puppies everywhere. It has a great all-star cast of George Lopez, Loretta Devine, Drew Barrymore, and Jamie Lee Curtis. I've also enjoyed the sequels.
  5. May 8, 2012
    Beverly Hills Chihuahua is a Must see movie for all ages!
    I love this movie, it is on my top 10 list! My favorite dog is the chihuahua Papi. You can see how he truely loves Chloe. I have to say that many people should take him as an example. Love is so strong and he shows as during the movie and also in Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 that even the smallest dog in the world have even a bigger
    heart than we have.I now, Chloe is a real toy dog and dressed up, if I am honest, it looks horrible. Putting away her clothes, sunglasses, boots and necklace, you can see that she is a real Chihuahua. The characters of this breed of dogs takes a big part of the movie. CHIHUAHUA ARE SMALL DOGS WITH BIG SOULS. Expand
  6. Oct 22, 2010
    This movie is quite underrated. Not underrated with hype, underrated with -- I don't even need to tell you. Though some parts of the plot may seem flawed, I thought the movie was funny and cute. Interesting style of humor also, it hasn't really been done before. So it was fresh and original too.
  7. Sep 14, 2010
    It's as if Disney wanted to make us mad, there was nothing of substance or sense in this TOO LONG feature film. I tried to find something of value throughout this steaming pile of dog crap, but could not. The plot is non-existent, and if there was one: it's the milking of brainless Youtubers that gawk over videos of cute dogs and cats. I regret giving money to the baboons who made this classless trash, please do not waste your short time on this earth to watch this disaster. Expand

1. The picture might not be as fresh and clever as it could have been, but its spirited voice cast delivers the whole enchilada.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Debruge
    A filthy-rich fantasy for these cash-strapped times, Beverly Hills Chihuahua features the voices of Drew Barrymore and much of the industry's top Latino talent in a live-action talking-dog lark that should please young pups.
  3. While George Lopez, Cheech Marin, and Paul Rodriguez are funny men, it's amazing how boring these Latin-shtick cutups can be when none of them gets a single good line.