Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM) | Release Date: January 12, 1996
7.1
Generally favorable reviews based on 591 Ratings
WATCH NOW
TylorG.Feb 27, 2006
The movie was a strang, disturbing, and weirded out adventure with the charters and them selves
0 of 1 users found this helpful
ILFeb 12, 2005
I don't think it was so bad that it deserved to be the worst-reviewed film here. I remember being amused by it, being the juvenile, silliness that it was. I think it probably deserves a 5 but I thought I'd be kind and give it a 6.
JoeyK.Aug 8, 2005
Wow, it topped the all time low list. Seriously, this movie isn't THAT bad. I got some laughs. The humor isn't high level, and the premise isn't genius, and the acting isn't superb, and it's a really stupid movie, Wow, it topped the all time low list. Seriously, this movie isn't THAT bad. I got some laughs. The humor isn't high level, and the premise isn't genius, and the acting isn't superb, and it's a really stupid movie, but honestly, it isn't horrible at all. Expand
ChrisL.Aug 31, 2006
A '1'? Really? An average of '1'? Uh... have these fellows done a side-by-side comparison with Baby Geniuses? Or, dare I say, Baby Geniuses 2? *Shudder*
GeorgeSNov 14, 2005
I have just one question for more then 95% of people who review anything be it movies/music/games. Why the heck do you feel the need to give a 0 or a 10 to every freaking thing out there! What the **** is wrong with you morons!!!!! And I I have just one question for more then 95% of people who review anything be it movies/music/games. Why the heck do you feel the need to give a 0 or a 10 to every freaking thing out there! What the **** is wrong with you morons!!!!! And I dont really think this movie deserves a 4 probably a 5 or 6 I have seen alot worse I read every review and it didnt have a 4 yet so i figured what the heck why not. Expand
NickM.Dec 9, 2006
If you are looking for a movie that you don't have to think about AT ALL, this is the one for you. It's stupid, lewd, and amateurish, but I gave it a 6 because there are a lot of funny one liners and some good slap stick comedy to If you are looking for a movie that you don't have to think about AT ALL, this is the one for you. It's stupid, lewd, and amateurish, but I gave it a 6 because there are a lot of funny one liners and some good slap stick comedy to it. But if your looking for a movie to stimulate your mind...stay away. Expand
Levetan75Apr 4, 2011
Yes, it's dumb. It's not a great movie. But it's not absolutely terrible either, at least not terrible enough to deserve a 1. It still is good for a stupid laugh.
GagaForGhibliMay 30, 2012
I'm Not A Tough Critic But This Is A Very Poorly Made Movie..
The Acting Is Meh The Jokes Arent Even Funny..
Rose McGowan Makes A Cameo She Act's Better Than The 2 Main Stars!
Just Not A Funny Movie At All..
KunovegaMay 30, 2015
Not sure why this movie garners so much outright hate. Sure it's not ground breaking and the humor is fairly routine, but there's nothing outright terrible about it. It's just an average stupid comedy.

Anyone giving this a 0 rating is

Anyone giving this a 0 rating is either just jumping on the bandwagon to look popular or honestly has never seen a truly bad movie to compare this with.

Considering the very concept of bio-domes has since been mostly abandoned I still rewatch this movie every few years just for its nostalgia component.