5.7

1. Mar 2, 2011
    t's a brainless gem of childish giggles and one liners. Just the right cup of tea for dull morning.
    Plus the environmental message is there (obviously)...
    Overall I chuckle every time I watch it.
  2. Apr 21, 2011
    First of all let me just start off by saying that whoever says is a bad movie is a stuck up person. They have put tons of thought into making this movie and it blew my mind. Things that people waste ther money on when they should be buying this movie: Milk its a scam, Car its a conspiracy, and anything to do with Rebbeca Black cuz she sucks
  3. May 17, 2011
    This movie was just insanely funny, id give it an 8 but since everyone on here either gives 10s or 0s, mostly 0's i have to give it a ten
  4. Sep 10, 2011
    C'mon you lousy critics. This is a Stoner comedy. STONER as in smoking weed and having some buds. Just like Half Baked, when is the last time a movie critic saw the movie? Oh yeah, nothing. But I enjoyed watching Bio-Dome. Pauly Shore is a great underrated comedian and someday soon I love to see a remake if that might happens in the future. One of the greatest comedies of the 90's.
  5. Jan 3, 2014
    This movie is so terrible it is amazing. The irony is totally lost and the acting is awful, but I recommend this as a must-see for everybody, if not to enjoy it, to truly understand the epitome of a terrible film.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 10 Critics

1. Thoroughly incoherent... A dreary fizzle. [12 Jan 1996, p.C12]
  2. Shore possesses only two talents -- his ability to assume yoga-like positions and fondle his own behind, and his mystifying knack for getting starring roles in bad movies.
  3. Reviewed by: Staff (Non Credited)
    A potentially amusing comic premise -- dropping a pair of anarchic stoners into the spaced-out, sanctimonious world of New Age bio-dome enthusiasts -- gets submerged in a shower of witless gags and the feeble one-joke persona of MTV celebrity Pauly Shore.