Warner Brothers/Seven Arts | Release Date: August 13, 1967
8.8
Universal acclaim based on 66 Ratings
WATCH NOW
TheMovieCriticAug 8, 2012
A great movie with great acting based off the real bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde, that shows that a life of a criminal is no life at all. A movie worth seeing.
harrym.Jun 16, 2005
A really voilent evil film not as good as most films.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
ERG1008Aug 23, 2010
Man tries to steal car, woman catches him, flirt, do a robbery, do some more, become infamous, Uncle Jesse comes after them.
I believe this was quite controversial at the time due to the violence although it doesn't seem too bad now (The ending however is still brutal).
Faye Dunaway is sexier than sexy & Gene Hackman as convincing as ever.
I did sympathise with Bonnie in that I found Blanche annoying as hell.
Also the cinematography ranges from very good to awful.
CritiqueGirlMar 2, 2011
Really violent but a good movie. I have to say I really thought the end was done well. You know, the part where they finally catch up with Bonnie and Clyde.
RegOzJan 24, 2012
I still love it now as much as i have loved it before. It is pretty unique in its genre. I can't wait to watch it again so I will be renting it tomorrow. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favour...go and watch it...I am sure you are goingI still love it now as much as i have loved it before. It is pretty unique in its genre. I can't wait to watch it again so I will be renting it tomorrow. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favour...go and watch it...I am sure you are going to enjoy it! Expand
Compi24Nov 28, 2012
Boasting some brilliant performances across the board, "Bonnie And Clyde" challenges audiences with shocking imagery, enduring pathos, and some truly iconic onscreen relationships.
MovieGuysSep 29, 2013
All the way back in 1967, not all directors had the balls to make movies like these: violent, raw, and realistic. It wasn't until after this movie that ratings and thematic material in movies became apparent. So technically, this movie is oneAll the way back in 1967, not all directors had the balls to make movies like these: violent, raw, and realistic. It wasn't until after this movie that ratings and thematic material in movies became apparent. So technically, this movie is one of the first of its kind. Bravo. Expand