Lionsgate | Release Date: August 3, 2007
WATCH NOW
MovieLonely94Nov 4, 2010
the most horrifying live-action movie of 2007
BrentROct 21, 2007
This movie screams of the consumerism that gave the dolls their success.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
JaredC.Jul 30, 2007
My Lord, what has filmmaking brought us now. Bratz: The Movie! What a complete total waste of time not even watching the movie, but actually the people who made it.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
GirlFannyMacAug 11, 2007
These are my favorite actors!!! I can't believe the theatre was empty except for me and My grandma fannymac! She loved it too and she has incredibly good taste.
0 of 5 users found this helpful
moviefan11Aug 28, 2012
very wonderful film...................................................................................................................................
KevinD.Aug 5, 2007
Hahahaha. They made a movie out of these sluts? Wow.
JordanG.Aug 4, 2007
For the love of all that is holy please never release this on dvd so that people don't buy this movie and make the people who made this piece of shit get any ideas about a sequel. Seriously I had to take my cousins to this piece of shit For the love of all that is holy please never release this on dvd so that people don't buy this movie and make the people who made this piece of shit get any ideas about a sequel. Seriously I had to take my cousins to this piece of shit and they didn't even like it, and they are 5!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
ReelWorldAug 4, 2007
Whichever studio exec greenlit this should be fired. A sad, pathetic excuse of a film that has no business being produced. Everyone involved in this should have their SAG card burnt. Just from seeing a 20 second commercial for this film is Whichever studio exec greenlit this should be fired. A sad, pathetic excuse of a film that has no business being produced. Everyone involved in this should have their SAG card burnt. Just from seeing a 20 second commercial for this film is enough to prove it is the worst film to be released in some time. Anyone who rates this film over a 0 has obviously been lobotomized. Expand
BenE.Sep 16, 2007
Sad, sad and sad. What has become of the film industry when a film like this is released.
CredibleC.Aug 20, 2007
I haven't seen this film. But I don't need to see it. I've got half a brain, and money that will be spent on things other than this film and this franchise.
R.G.Aug 15, 2007
Cool, I didn't know they made a kiddie version of Mean Girls! (Even though I hate that movie).
JuliaA.Aug 19, 2007
Bratz should stay as dolls...in real life, they're the complete personification of the stereotypical airheaded popular girls. Didn't the producers already know that right when they planned this movie?? all hail materialism.
ZalDec 20, 2012
The horror. The horror!

The horror. The horror!

There are no words to describe just how awful this movie is. Really, I shouldn't hate it so much but I find it so offensive and mind numbingly stupid. This isn't like Showgirls or The Room where it's so bad it's funny. This is a movie I WISH I could forget but for some reason I can't.

Why? Why do people like this? How can anyone like this? I was shocked by how many people liked Sucker Punch, but at least I get the appeal. This? No. What is there to like about it?

I wish I could give specific instances of horribleness but there are too many and I get too angry whenever I think about this awful, awful movie. Everything from the acting to the characters to the humor to the message (which is done horribly) even to the fashion is awful. Most people probably won't agree but for me, this is Catwoman awful, the worst kind of awful movie there is.

Do NOT see this movie under any circumstances. If you child begs you to see this, say, "No. We're not watching that garbage."
RikiegeJan 24, 2013
I saw this movie on TV and it was horrible and boring. Of the worst movies I've seen. The scored with a 1 for image quality.
GentM2015Jun 11, 2015
This has to be one of the worst movie ever.Acting is just laughable,the story is so freaking boring that leaves you wondering who wrote this scrip ? Stay away from this terrible and horrifying movie that fails in every level possible.
EpicLadySpongeMay 16, 2016
Should be harmless and lovable by girls who actually play with the dolls, while for the rest of us, this movie kills both our ears and eyes. Stay away if you don't want your ears or eyes to get killed.