tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Dec 16, 2013
    The best example of what a real independent filmmaker can do with no budget Laura Colella writes, directs, produces, edits and even appears in the film Spirit Award nominated... PT ANDERSON loved... BREAKFAST WITH CURTIS needs to be on the top of your queue coming to theatre now across the nation!
  2. Nov 21, 2014
    It's a rare film that makes me want to tell the world to watch it! Laura Colella - filmmaker of TAXDAY, STAY UNTIL TOMORROW, and the short film STATUARY - brings to life a group of people (family, neighbors, lovers, cohorts) that inspire you to want a group of friends such as these. I've seen this film three times projected at a theatre - and now am waiting for my DVD copy. Open yourIt's a rare film that makes me want to tell the world to watch it! Laura Colella - filmmaker of TAXDAY, STAY UNTIL TOMORROW, and the short film STATUARY - brings to life a group of people (family, neighbors, lovers, cohorts) that inspire you to want a group of friends such as these. I've seen this film three times projected at a theatre - and now am waiting for my DVD copy. Open your mind - go beyond the hollywood indie film and experience a true indy film! Expand

1. Reviewed by: Ernest Hardy
    Dec 22, 2013
    A small gem of a film, Breakfast is a lovely tapestry of subtlety, full of sly, smart humor and unforced insights into human nature.
  2. Reviewed by: Simon Abrams
    Dec 20, 2013
    More about ambience than narrative progress, so if you don't like these kinds of characters (ie: hippy-dippy aesthetes), the film will drive you up a wall.
  3. Reviewed by: Inkoo Kang
    Dec 19, 2013
    Beyond this general outline, plot and character development are afterthoughts, or maybe never-thoughts.