6.8

1. Aug 17, 2014
    Another nature-themed film by Disney, "Brother Bear" feels too similar to "The Lion King" and even its interesting characters seem too commonplace. More like an attempt to keep the Disney brand alive and make some money without Pixar's help.
  2. Jul 7, 2014
    I vaguely remember watching this movie when it came out. I remember sweetness, but also very cynical and now, after re-watching it, I could easily picture out how the film would finish and I even found the most tragic scenes hard not to fall asleep to.
  3. Mar 7, 2014
    Brother Bear is sweet and heartwarming, but it's not that fun or entertaining. it's almost like a dramatic film for adults aimed for kids, not knowing its place.
  4. Jan 6, 2014
    Outra fraca animação da Disney
  5. Mar 27, 2013
    Great tale of a boy learning the ways of the wild bear after he kills one, avenging his brother's death. He learns throughout the film about the bear's point of view, accompanied by a young bear named Koda.
  6. Dec 30, 2011
    It has a great soundtrack, it is gentle and it means well, but sadly it is too predictable to pass as a good movie and it follows up on its bad voice acting and so and so animation. Brother Bear is a very weak Disney effort. I give this movie 28%.
  7. Dec 8, 2011
    This movie is delightful. So dark and gloomy. I hated this movie. I was confused throughout the film. It was a pleasure to the eyes, and my soul. This movie is faced paced, boring, idiotic, good, and wierd. I don't understand my review.
  8. Sep 24, 2011
    This is the great movie whe i was child, but sometimes is simmilar to the other movies.
    But is funny, beautiful the forest, and drama. Well is short than the others disney movies, but great.
  9. Apr 23, 2011
    In terms of childhood favorites, this movie is certainly up there. Amazing visuals and soundtrack, excellent plot, and funny dialogue, this movie is one of the greats of Disney's creations. Excellent, worth the 10 stars, and a must-see for Disney Die-Hards.
  10. Feb 24, 2011
    Not as good as for example, Toy Story but still for kids (aged 6-10), they'll probably enjoy it.
  11. Oct 23, 2010
    it wasn't the best disney movie when it was overshadowed by Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo, but this movie was pretty much worth a try.

1. A playful movie that celebrates nature and the spirit world with striking imagery and a smooth blend of drama and comedy.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    A very mild animated entry from Disney with a distinctly recycled feel.
  3. Reviewed by: Ben Kenigsberg
    Tykes may giggle at the Rick Moranis/Dave Thomas–voiced moose, but there's little for adults.