6.4

1. Nov 9, 2011
    CASE 39 is an entertaining and enjoyable killer kid flick that is very underrated and should have more positive reviews. Silly critics.
  2. Nov 1, 2011
    I've been watching a lot of movies with young girls being used for the scare effect. I've seen many that utilize the overdone demonic-psychosis debate. If this movie was compared to the exorcism movies (Last Exorcism and Exorcism of Emily Rose) this movie is not worth watching. It seems to be along the same lines though. I didn't find this horrifying and it didn't keep me thrilled either.
  3. May 8, 2013
    This film will not be remembered as a great film, but is doing very well! At the end of a good thriller fate that, despite some errors, succeeds in its intent. I love how he was treated the theme of fear in the film. This is one of my favorite topics. And then there's also the value of child-devil, even if outside it looks like a good person, innocent and pretty, is evil inside. Do notThis film will not be remembered as a great film, but is doing very well! At the end of a good thriller fate that, despite some errors, succeeds in its intent. I love how he was treated the theme of fear in the film. This is one of my favorite topics. And then there's also the value of child-devil, even if outside it looks like a good person, innocent and pretty, is evil inside. Do not trust appearances. This argument, however, has already been seen countless times and is a disadvantage in point of the film. Jodelle Ferland is an actress who absolutely need to watch out because he is demonstrating a skill that few have. Expand
  4. Jul 4, 2013
    No mantiene al que la ve en suspenso y miedo todo el tiempo, tiene un desarrollo interesante, misterioso y entretenido, lo malo es un predecible final.

1. Reviewed by: Leigh Paatsch
    This movie is so self- combustingly bad it could never be good. But it's damn great fun to watch the thing go up in flames anyway.
  2. Reviewed by: Jordan Mintzer
    This ludicrous outing from helmer Christian Alvart ("Pandorum") and scribe Ray Wright ("The Crazies") takes its psycho-satanic babble much too seriously, and should elicit more laughs than frights.
    A mess of a horror movie that spent several years sitting on a shelf and should have remained there living up to its fullest potential as a dust magnet.