8.4

1. Sep 4, 2014
    Catch Me If You Can is a breezy, light Spielberg film full o charm and great performances, especially DiCaprio and Walken. Hanks plays the slightly inept FBI agent, and the move closes with a surprisingly fulfilling ending. It is 140 minutes of entertainment, and maybe even some themes in there somewhere.
  2. Feb 22, 2011
    This is easily the most underrated movie ever
  3. Feb 24, 2013
    Catch Me If You Can is a true story and a triumph. This is a very different story and it's that uniqueness that lets you know it has to be true. You can't make this stuff up! Leo DiCaprio is amazing, showing the birth of one of the the countries all-time best con men, in a time when it was relatively easy to do. Tom Hanks is equally as good as the guy who's chasing him, showing once againCatch Me If You Can is a true story and a triumph. This is a very different story and it's that uniqueness that lets you know it has to be true. You can't make this stuff up! Leo DiCaprio is amazing, showing the birth of one of the the countries all-time best con men, in a time when it was relatively easy to do. Tom Hanks is equally as good as the guy who's chasing him, showing once again why he has the reputation that he does. This is one of the best films I've seen in a long time, don't be a fool, you have to see this! Collapse
  4. Jan 6, 2014
    Starting with tasteful credits, and ending in one of the most iconic film pursuits.
  5. Aug 9, 2013
    Why hasn't DiCaprio gotten an Academy Award? Ever since I saw this film that question has hung over me. "Catch Me If You Can" is brilliant, a beautifully delivered movie in all ways. This film has it all, great actors, realistic and witty dialogue, amazing cinematography, flawless execution and the list goes on and on. Out of all of Spielberg's films, I have to say that this one is myWhy hasn't DiCaprio gotten an Academy Award? Ever since I saw this film that question has hung over me. "Catch Me If You Can" is brilliant, a beautifully delivered movie in all ways. This film has it all, great actors, realistic and witty dialogue, amazing cinematography, flawless execution and the list goes on and on. Out of all of Spielberg's films, I have to say that this one is my favorite. A very entertaining and emotionally stimulating film that carries some of the most memorable performances I have seen ever. Expand
  6. Aug 30, 2013
    Recently watched the movie, its entertaining, funny, gets you to think that with proper motivation you can achieve anything and in summary very well made film.
  7. Dec 31, 2013
    I watched this movie for a second time, and I still really enjoyed it. Though I must admit I do get a little fidgety at the start, finding it easy to lose interest for a few seconds, this movie never fails to catch my interest right back. The fact that it is a true story still amazes me, the movie portraying the story very well. It is a very fun and exciting movie to watch and theI watched this movie for a second time, and I still really enjoyed it. Though I must admit I do get a little fidgety at the start, finding it easy to lose interest for a few seconds, this movie never fails to catch my interest right back. The fact that it is a true story still amazes me, the movie portraying the story very well. It is a very fun and exciting movie to watch and the characters are played very well throughout the entirety of the film! Expand
  8. Aug 24, 2014
    Although not considered one of Steven Spielberg's grander successes, Catch Me If You Can is one of the most fascinating and stimulating stories ever told. It also helps that the gang's all here... Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks and a film debut for Amy Adams.
  9. Jun 16, 2014
    Directed by Steven Spielberg and starring Tom Hanks, Leonardo Di Caprio, Christopher Walken, what more could anybody ask for ? Strongly acted, beautifully filmed, Catch Me If You Can successfully conveys a warm-hearted message not only about how the life of the probably most incredible con artist of 20th century, Frank Abagnale Jr. turned upside down due to the influence his father'sDirected by Steven Spielberg and starring Tom Hanks, Leonardo Di Caprio, Christopher Walken, what more could anybody ask for ? Strongly acted, beautifully filmed, Catch Me If You Can successfully conveys a warm-hearted message not only about how the life of the probably most incredible con artist of 20th century, Frank Abagnale Jr. turned upside down due to the influence his father's lifestyle and personality had on him, which raised sympathy rather than hatred but also about an unbelievable friendship between him, a criminal, and an FBI agent who, while attempting to have him arrested, realized his potential to become the world's leader in financial crime investigation. This is such a masterpiece that i am shocked by the fact that Leo didn't win the Academy Award for Best Actor. Expand
  10. Mar 13, 2015
    'Catch Me If You Can' is the most fun and intelligent movie I've ever seen, director Steven Spielberg has managed to craft a coherent and educational film that tells the amazing life of Frank Abagnale Jr. (Leonardo DiCaprio).

Spielberg, DiCaprio, Tom Hanks and Christopher Walken clearly had a lot of fun making this movie and this is one of the reasons why I love the movies. I could watch this again and again and again. I have never had so much fun just watching someone lie their way to success.

1. The movie could have used a further dose of the resonance Walken gives it, and a more intellectually adventurous director might have brought the theme close to home.
  2. Brilliant performances by DiCaprio as Frank Jr. and Christopher Walken as his fallen father - and an enjoyable one by Tom Hanks.
    Spielberg's inchoate attempts at cultural observation stretch the movie out and dilute the giddiness instead of adding a pleasurable spike. When the movie doesn't feel inflated, it feels soggy.