Paramount Pictures | Release Date: December 15, 2006
6.9
Generally favorable reviews based on 64 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MovieGuysSep 26, 2013
One of the worst movies I've seen in a while, Charlotte's Web contributes nothing to cinema other than fake sympathy and overdramatic performances that do nothing but make me yawn.
ChrisH.Dec 31, 2006
A truly overrated movie. Julia Roberts was insufferable as Charlotte. This was a boring movie. I took my nine year daughter to see Charlotte's Web. After 20 minutes she layed down on the seat to go asleep. I told her that I just paid A truly overrated movie. Julia Roberts was insufferable as Charlotte. This was a boring movie. I took my nine year daughter to see Charlotte's Web. After 20 minutes she layed down on the seat to go asleep. I told her that I just paid $14 and she needed to stay awake. She got her revenge 20 minutes later when I was so bored to death that I tried to go to sleep. She woke me up to remind me that we were on a Father-Daughter date and that I should stay awake. Oh this was a boring film in case that has not come across strong enough. Collapse
AdamL.Jan 27, 2007
This movie is one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. I wasted 5 bucks on this movie. the acting was terrible. This is a disgrace to E.B. White!
caseychffgApr 24, 2008
This movie sucks. It gives e.b. white a horrlbile look.
BarryQ.Dec 16, 2006
Paint by numbers. The film has no life at all. Too bad the story is great. Do yourself a favor and go rent Babe. That film is great and it has a soul.