Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: December 25, 2003
7.1
Generally favorable reviews based on 92 Ratings
Watch Now
Tranquilbez22Mar 21, 2012
I loved this movie as a child, I recently watched this on a movie channel and still held up pretty well, Steve Martian shows he still has it, plot was great the script was so-so and ashton kutchers character was kinda annoying despite beingI loved this movie as a child, I recently watched this on a movie channel and still held up pretty well, Steve Martian shows he still has it, plot was great the script was so-so and ashton kutchers character was kinda annoying despite being bitten in the crotch by the family dog.If your looking for a funny light hearted movie to watch with the family, you've found it. Expand
Meth-dudeAug 14, 2016
The movie was not that funny, but it sure was entertaining.The acting was, overall, pretty good and the story was interesting.Sure, some situations were unbelievable but, it's a kid movie so you can't expect a masterpiece.Overall, Cheaper byThe movie was not that funny, but it sure was entertaining.The acting was, overall, pretty good and the story was interesting.Sure, some situations were unbelievable but, it's a kid movie so you can't expect a masterpiece.Overall, Cheaper by the Dozen might not be part of the best family comedies but it sure ain't a bad one. Expand
maryApr 5, 2006
I liked that movie alot the only reason i liked it was cause of jacob i love you.
CheyenneS.Apr 2, 2006
I think cheaper by the dozen is the best movie ever i love jacob smith and tom welling i think they were costed perfcetly.
SaerA.Apr 17, 2004
(7.5) I really enjoyed Cheaper By The Dozen. It was really fun and funny. I enjoyed it! Fun For The Whole Family!!
JessicaS.Jan 29, 2006
It was the best movie ever my favorite charecter was Jake. I love Jacob Smith.
FeliciaP.Jun 18, 2006
This movie was amazing! All the actors and actresses did an outstanding job. Jake Smith did one of the best jobs along with Alyson Stoner. Great job everyone.
RyanB.Dec 29, 2003
CRITICS SUCK, they don't know comedy, this movie was hilarious.
[Anonymous]Dec 15, 2005
I thought it was pretty good. i dont like it for one reason though, ITS THE ONLY MOVIE TEACHERS AT SCHOOL HAVE!! but its a pretty good movie and i think the critics are being stupid to give it a bad rating.
TheQuietGamerApr 9, 2011
A fantastic movie that has humor and likable characters, a good movie for the whole family to enjoy, a truly enjoyable movie that I highly recommend watching.
csw12Apr 2, 2012
A wonderful movie all around. There were lots of funny parts and some were hysterical with lasting impressions. I even found some scenes like the dog scene classic. Very good film for mainly a bunch of kid characters.
Trev29Apr 2, 2012
A very easy lay back movie to watch. It is enjoyable and interesting to see all the different characters interact. There were some really funny moments that remain very funny until this day.
homer4presidentMar 28, 2015
Good family entertainment! Steve Martin is funny as always and the kids are good too. The story is good and believable and the jokes are quite funny. Yes, it has the cliches you see in movie with parents who deal with tons of kids but thatGood family entertainment! Steve Martin is funny as always and the kids are good too. The story is good and believable and the jokes are quite funny. Yes, it has the cliches you see in movie with parents who deal with tons of kids but that shouldn't matter to the viewer. Expand