5.3

1. May 28, 2012
    The story of the film is so horrible. The acting is atrociously bad. The mood of the film is dull and boring, especially for adults. The whole movie is just terrible. A big disappointment.........
  2. trents.
    Nov 11, 2005
    I was wondering when the movie would start taking off. I checked my watch, this was 1 hour into the 76 min. movie.
  3. AllisonR.
    Nov 6, 2005
    What happened to classic disney? I'm pretty disgusted with this film.
  4. ErinC.
    Nov 7, 2005
    Absolutely terrible for a 4 year old- with extreme and frightening violence. I can not imagine how the movie was allowed a G rating- no sex or bad language, but very upsetting visuals.
  5. AlistairS.
    Jan 18, 2006
    One of the worst movies of the holiday season. This is a disgraceful rip-off of our kids. It's a tired mess made up of every better CGI movie you've ever seen before tied together with bad old pop songs and stale old parodies. If Disney had spent half as much on the movie as the cynical marketing campaign they could have a future in CGI. Bring back Pixar!
  6. Anonymous
    Jan 18, 2006
    Chicken Little was the worst thing that happened to Disney, Next to Valiant... Get it together, Director! Get your head out of the money and into the story for goodness sakes! Stop trying to carry the story with lame jokes and make a film! Your stories have lost heart and creativity.
  7. DirkM.
    Mar 30, 2006
    This film has great visuals, but the story is trash.
  8. JohnH.
    Mar 7, 2006
    One of the worst movies all year! A zany montage of recycled imagery without intelligence, it represents how far Disney has fallen. Pixar is a far greater company, and Disney is clearly lost without it.
  9. KeithA.
    Apr 20, 2006
    I thought this movie was going to be great but i was wrong! The story had no sense to it. First he says something is falling out of the sky and then baseball. Wasn't great movie at all.
  10. KathyW.
    Nov 26, 2005
    Slow, with an unforgivable story and a pasted on message to make the parents feel good. This movie was a waste of time and simply not on par with good children' s films of today. It was bright and colorful, but I could hear all the children shifting in their seats out of boredom. There are two other great films out right now; Zathura and Harry Potter. Both were way better than this.
  11. AlexJ.
    Nov 4, 2005
    Weak! Disney face it, you need Pixar. Pixar face it, you're better off without Disney.
  12. BillH.
    Mar 24, 2006
    Preety hopeless, no creativity and generally boring.
  13. LucyT.
    Mar 26, 2006
    this really was a terrible movie. Disney has really lost its spirt. Sure, a few of the charcters were cute, but otherwise the gigs and plotline was overused, predictible, and made me say every few seconds, "Can we please turn this off?"
  14. AustinW.
    May 5, 2006
    This movie is horribly chicken. Me and my younger brother went to the movies one night and saw this movie because it was suitable for him. After the movie, I found myself sleeping on the chairs and my bro was trying to wake me up. In one minute, the kid's trying to win a baseball game to impress his dad, and the next, he's fighting aliens. Disney, please rethink your stories. This movie is horribly chicken. Me and my younger brother went to the movies one night and saw this movie because it was suitable for him. After the movie, I found myself sleeping on the chairs and my bro was trying to wake me up. In one minute, the kid's trying to win a baseball game to impress his dad, and the next, he's fighting aliens. Disney, please rethink your stories. The gigs and plotline were obviously mediocre, overturned, predictable and overused. This movie was number 3 in my Worst Ten Movie List. Expand
  15. TheHams
    Nov 14, 2005
    This is an uninspired, flat, unmagical movie. If not for the occasionally semi-witty script (that usually provokes a prolonged groan rather than a laugh), I would rate this movie a 0. Disney has become a horrible, money-obsessed, soulless corporation with this movie as a milestone as to how un-magical Disney has become.
  16. JennaH
    Nov 14, 2005
    Severe dislike of this movie! Kids ages 6,8, and 11 also hated it. Bored from the start. No exitement, no real story. As if it was made up as they went. One or two funny parts but that is all.
  17. H
    Dec 18, 2005
    You critics are too chicken to give it a 0.
  18. JeremyE.
    Apr 18, 2006
    one minute the kid's trying to win a baseball game to impress his dad, and the next he's fighting aliens. the story writers must have had something in their drinks because this story is horrible. It's not any where near funny, it's just bizzare. the only reason this gets a 2 is because i've seen worse.
  19. GerrickC.
    Nov 28, 2006
    The movie was mostly slow with a few loosely funny parts and fewer parts of action and excitement. There was virtually no plot, and I had trouble deciphering nearly each new scene and how the devil it was supposed to edify the film. Quite possibly the worst pixelated movie I have ever seen.
  20. EstebanF.
    Feb 27, 2006
    It was long ago I didn't see a bad movie. In fact, I don't remeber watching a bad movie, sometimes a bit mediocre, but this was the first time I watched a BAD movie. I made my uncle waste 8000 pesos (chilean currency) in this movie. 1st- Plot. I'll like to say even that the plot was bad, but I can't. It just doesn't have plot. Starts with a discriminated chicken, It was long ago I didn't see a bad movie. In fact, I don't remeber watching a bad movie, sometimes a bit mediocre, but this was the first time I watched a BAD movie. I made my uncle waste 8000 pesos (chilean currency) in this movie. 1st- Plot. I'll like to say even that the plot was bad, but I can't. It just doesn't have plot. Starts with a discriminated chicken, then a baseball thing, after that an alien attack, later a dad-son encunter, and a couple of minutes later a suddenly, not previously worked romance. Not previously worked romance? What's that, you may think. Let me give you an example. Have you ever seen Code Lyoko? Ulrich and Yumi romance is a worked one, with signs, almost kisses, envy and all that. But now we see suddenly a ckicken kissing a duck who wasn't even a friend! Or was it? Well, I don't know, it's hard to say it. If that was friendship, it's another bad-worked relationship. 2-The jokes. Watching a chicken crashing with a truck, or getting stick with chewing gum isn't funny. It's sad. But they tried to make jokes of that. Another dissapointment. 3-Animal city. Uhhhh. Sometimes works, but this is not the case. 4-Maturity. That concept just cannot be applied to this movie. Kids under 5 will like it because they like dumb jokes. But over five will get bored, over 10 will get very bored and parents will go to the bathroom all the time. They'll find more fun washing his hands over and over and talking to the guys than watching this. To make it short, a very boring, plot-less and bad character worked movie that doesn't deserve paying attention. Expand
  21. SethA
    Nov 14, 2005
    No spoilers but; Aliens, ok? Yes you read right, aliens! Movie felt as if it was written by a talented 5th grader; interchangeable characters, missed storyline opportunities, just a mess.
  22. Dec 20, 2011
    not trying to be biased but this movie totally sucked.
    its ugly...the animation is just horrible the character are dead boring and weird the script is the most corny and cheesy thing i have ever seen.
  23. Jan 11, 2013
    very corny, poorly made, and not funny or cool at all! its one of those cheesy kid movies with a bad storyline with retarded characters, bad music, and just bad.... EVERYTHING!!!!
  24. Nov 5, 2012
    before i use to think this movie was the **** but now as i got older and wiser and now see that this movie SUCKSS BALLSSS!!!!!!! this movie i guarantee would make kids love but as they get older this movie would be **** for them also!

1. For all the whiz-bang visuals, however, "Little" could use a little consistency in tone.
  2. A consistently amusing, often inspired family romp.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Lives up to its name by serving up a fraction of what audiences are used to getting in this department from PixarPixar and DreamWorks -- little originality, little humor and little ingratiating characterization.