5.3

1. JulesB.
    Mar 15, 2006
    its fun to watch and im 23 if you give it less then 6 im disapointed to me its in my leauge if you dont like it then dont watch this as a adult film its a kids film REMEMBER! and my kid loved it and so did I.
  2. Nathan
    Nov 13, 2005
    This was an amazing movie. I came in with low expectations. Fairly well written with multi dimensional charachters, this is a movie I would definitly not mind seeing again.
  3. AdamS.
    Nov 7, 2005
    This was a great movie.
  4. Rob
    Nov 12, 2005
    Cant figure out why the critics are mainly down about this film. I havent laughed that hard at an animated film in a long time, if ever. Maybe it was just my sense of humor. But I loved it. Laughed right along with all the kids in the theater.
  5. MarianC.
    Nov 6, 2005
    The movie effectively used 3D to establish an atmoshere, both idylic in the beginning, and exciting in the invasion scene. The story line was charming, characters clever, and the message clear to all ages."Speak up ! Communicate!!"
  6. alexL.
    Dec 18, 2005
    I loved it.
  7. elizabeth
    Nov 6, 2005
    A delight particularly for the under 12 set.
  8. EricC.
    Apr 24, 2006
    My wife, kids (teen to toddler) and I laughed through a lot of this movie. If there's a fault with it it's the short running time. I don't understand all of the negative reviews out there.
  9. EricyN.
    Jul 11, 2006
    I thought chicekn little at the gym. i liked it. I liked chicken little and I liked the pig. He was so funny, and chicken little was so funny. I loved Chicken Little.
  10. Feb 17, 2011
    I can't believe all of these horrid reviews that trash this movie for no good reason! "Chicken Little" is an excellent movie with a lot of heart and soul. It's about liking yourself for who you are, and speaks about the importance of communication, team-work, and friendship. All I am saying, is to give this movie a chance! I did! I highly enjoyed it, and so will anybody else who doesn'tI can't believe all of these horrid reviews that trash this movie for no good reason! "Chicken Little" is an excellent movie with a lot of heart and soul. It's about liking yourself for who you are, and speaks about the importance of communication, team-work, and friendship. All I am saying, is to give this movie a chance! I did! I highly enjoyed it, and so will anybody else who doesn't have a close-minded, rigid, narrow view point! Expand

1. For all the whiz-bang visuals, however, "Little" could use a little consistency in tone.
  2. A consistently amusing, often inspired family romp.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Lives up to its name by serving up a fraction of what audiences are used to getting in this department from PixarPixar and DreamWorks -- little originality, little humor and little ingratiating characterization.