Paramount Pictures | Release Date: December 21, 2012
5.6
Mixed or average reviews based on 25 Ratings
WATCH NOW
kpoole1029Jan 27, 2013
Worlds Away is very meaningful. I loved the silent actors and I could feel their emotions through their body language and dance. The music, dance, and environment were in perfect harmony. My brain felt overwhelmed at the end!
NeonpandazMar 25, 2013
I personally thought It was an amazing movie. It was amazing from start to finish filled with dazzling acrobatics and great performances from all the actors and performers.
RDorkaDec 14, 2014
It is simply amazing how they can express complex feelings with just movement and music. How fascinating, that film can merge all the art forms into something extraordinary.
BalconyViewJan 5, 2013
Worlds Away is a great way to see the best of the Cirque du Soleil acts. The story is simple and told without words, but it is a vehicle for the characters come across many of the most spectacular Cirque performances. The creativity andWorlds Away is a great way to see the best of the Cirque du Soleil acts. The story is simple and told without words, but it is a vehicle for the characters come across many of the most spectacular Cirque performances. The creativity and genius of Cirque comes through strongly. I will likely never get to take my family to a Cirque show in Vegas, so this was a great way to experience it up close. Both the adults and the teenagers in our family loved it. Expand