Buena Vista Pictures | Release Date: June 29, 2001
8.3
Universal acclaim based on 57 Ratings
WATCH NOW
krystleOct 8, 2005
Omg i just saw the movie today it was amazing!!!He a great actor and cant wait to see the movie again.i wish i was kristen dunst!
0 of 0 users found this helpful
AlexandriaM.Jan 3, 2007
You know, I truly believe this is the greatest teen movie that has been made. I'm glad that they understand fully how a teenagers life is, its not like other ridiculous teen films where you can't connect with their emotions, and You know, I truly believe this is the greatest teen movie that has been made. I'm glad that they understand fully how a teenagers life is, its not like other ridiculous teen films where you can't connect with their emotions, and their feelings are very inadequate to a NORMAL teenager's life. This movie deserves a 10, they had a perfect cast, and Kirstin Dunst is a genius with her performance, and Jay, don't even get me started with him. Incredible talent, sure to see him rise to the top. Overall, phenominal, and I'm glad that this movie was made. Expand
0 of 0 users found this helpful
FomentadorJun 1, 2015
One of the few romantic movies that i have ever liked. I think that is more a story about the conflicts of the youth, the decisions of who you gonna be and the things you have to do accomplish that than a love story. Truthful. Real.
oblique15Sep 20, 2013
I love movies like this, real movies about real things.It`s a love story but with real life problems.They should make more teen movies like this, and less of the crap they usually put out.
TylerDurden900Jul 9, 2014
Crazy/Beautiful has fantastic acting from the two lead actors. The movie is a teen drama similar to Save
The Last Dance. A troubled teen girl falls for a guy who goes to the same school as her. They begin
dating but she doesn't tell him
dating but she doesn't tell him about her troubled past. The movie is very enjoyable on every level !