Crazy/Beautiful

8.9

1. Sep 20, 2013
    I love movies like this, real movies about real things.It`s a love story but with real life problems.They should make more teen movies like this, and less of the crap they usually put out.
  2. JoeeQ.
    Jan 31, 2002
    I love the movie!! I could watch it over and over! Yes, it showed realism in teenage life! Kirsten and Jay look great and a perfect couple! It's the best teen movie I have ever seen. Very realistic! I just love the movie!!!!
  3. TurtleB.
    Dec 17, 2001
    I like this movie because it wasn't just a who-goes-to-the-prom-with- whom kind of thing. Kirsten did a great job with a kind of heavy role that is very convincing. It's realistic.
  4. Jun 1, 2015
    One of the few romantic movies that i have ever liked. I think that is more a story about the conflicts of the youth, the decisions of who you gonna be and the things you have to do accomplish that than a love story. Truthful. Real.
  5. Jul 9, 2014
    Crazy/Beautiful has fantastic acting from the two lead actors. The movie is a teen drama similar to Save
    The Last Dance. A troubled teen girl falls for a guy who goes to the same school as her. They begin
    dating but she doesn't tell him about her troubled past. The movie is very enjoyable on every level !
  6. Ian
    Jul 2, 2001
    I was angry at this movie when it was over because it was surprisingly excellent until towards the end where it devolved into a made-for-TV movie. This is not the fault of the actors. Dunst and Hernandez are very good and likable throughout.
  7. TaraL.
    Jun 8, 2003
    This movie was the ultimate BEST! They are both such good actors.. the love experience was great and its def. a teenage movie! If you haven't seen it, you should! I'm hoping there will be a second one..hmm never know..
  8. AngieBaby
    Dec 8, 2001
    I loved it! Big up's will see it again, and as for "jay hernandez" he is such a honey i love him.
  9. DamianP.
    Jun 30, 2001
    Kirsten Dunst was magnificent. Oscar? It's unfortunate that the way the 'race issue' was handled was ridiculous to say the least. Good characters, good movie.
  10. DanielS.
    Jul 3, 2001
    I did not like this movie. I think it had too many story lines and was just like every other romance movie. I mean why not just go see "Beauty and the Beast?"
  11. ShawnaK.
    Jan 6, 2002
    I loved the movie. Kirsten Dunst was great. She looked dirty through out the whole movie. She was rich so why didn't she have money to buy clean clothes. But anywayz JAY HERNANDEZ is a HOTTIE. He was the one I watch through out the whole movie. He is so fine. He made the movie good. But besudes the looks of him the movie was good because of the plot. It showed the true problems of I loved the movie. Kirsten Dunst was great. She looked dirty through out the whole movie. She was rich so why didn't she have money to buy clean clothes. But anywayz JAY HERNANDEZ is a HOTTIE. He was the one I watch through out the whole movie. He is so fine. He made the movie good. But besudes the looks of him the movie was good because of the plot. It showed the true problems of teens today. It was a realistic movie. I can watch this movie over and over and over again without getting tried of it. It was that good. Expand
  12. JustineN.
    Apr 21, 2002
    I love this movie because I can realte to it. I loved how they had carlos's family speak spanish and not act white like in most movies, carlos is one of the finest latino men i have ever seen in my life, and i plan to be looking for him in any upcoming films.
  13. HeatherP.
    Jun 30, 2002
    OMG Crazy beautiful is the best movie ever! I can relate to the movie so much whats going on w/me and my b/f. And it's so cute how Jay wouldn't let go of her. I cry at the end! I love it.
  14. ChelsN.
    Mar 5, 2003
    I am a nineteen year old girl, who is one of those rebelious kids whom you never want to even bother helping because she is too deep into her problems, this movie describes my life perfectly. I love it.
  15. Laura
    Sep 30, 2003
    I loved this movie.....it waz an excellent love story and jay is so hot!!!!!
  16. krystle
    Oct 8, 2005
    Omg i just saw the movie today it was amazing!!!He a great actor and cant wait to see the movie again.i wish i was kristen dunst!
  17. JamieB.
    Apr 7, 2005
    I gave it a 10 becuz JAY is so danm good looking and he made the movie good kristen dunst is ugly they should have put someone else.
  18. Adriana
    Nov 4, 2001
    Crazy/Beautiful is one of the best movies I've ever seen! It makes love seem more important than anything else, more important than social disparities and money.
  19. DelanaS.
    Dec 29, 2001
    I think that this movie was so real it showed the true and real problems of teens and love and their relationships with their parents.
  20. Maxine
    Jul 30, 2001
    This movie was so good. I really liked the actors, the plot, and the clothing. Everything was terrific! But if you are going to see this you need to bring some tissues.
  21. AmandaM.
    Jan 11, 2002
    Jay Herandez is HOT!
  22. Joel&LaineS.
    Jan 13, 2002
    Wanted to watch again immediately upon finishing (DVD version supported this with a voice over version by Kirsten Dunst and Director John Stockwell that was fun and informative). Great movie - hard hitting look at unusual twist in teen love story. Superb acting; great use of "non-actors" and "non professional actors". Felt very real.
  23. LiseB.
    Jan 20, 2002
    Crazy/Beautiful is now officialy my favorite movie. I could watch it over and over. It's just so real and there's something about it that makes it better than any other movie. It's excellent!
  24. StephanieH.
    Jan 5, 2002
    I loved this movie, from the very beginning where Nicole(Dunst) is telling about being 17 and about Life, to the end, where she is telling her experiences with Carlos(Hernandez). I thought, in my personal opinion, that it was very real, and very good.
  25. Amanda
    Jan 6, 2002
    This movie, unlike current teen films, showed the realism of teenage life. There is so much more to a teenagers life rather than what boy goes with what girl, or who is going to fall for whom by the end of the end of the school year. Addictions and drugs are a major problem, and Dunst reminds me a lot of myself and friends who I attended high school with. This movie was honest and This movie, unlike current teen films, showed the realism of teenage life. There is so much more to a teenagers life rather than what boy goes with what girl, or who is going to fall for whom by the end of the end of the school year. Addictions and drugs are a major problem, and Dunst reminds me a lot of myself and friends who I attended high school with. This movie was honest and realistic, and I highly recommend it! Expand
  26. MontanaC.
    Jan 9, 2002
    I thought Crazy/Beautiful was the best movie I have ever seen. Kirsten Dunt was great in it but Jay Hernandez was amazing!!! I watch the movie everyday!!!I Love Jay Hernandez he is sooooooo SEXY!!! And he was so amazing in the movie!!!
  27. CherylG.
    Mar 29, 2002
    I think it is brill, and Jay is just sooooo georgous, and i think Kirsten is a fantastic actress.
  28. NicoleR.
    Jun 13, 2002
    Crazy/Beautiful the most amazing movie! The love story between them is an experience just to watch. The acting and cinematography is amazing! This movie is real and every one MUST see it!
  29. DracoM.
    Jul 16, 2002
    Taryn Manning is the greatest!
  30. BrendaG.
    Aug 14, 2002
    I love this movie so damn much it is the best teen movie i have seen in a hell of a long time. Not only does it explore the hispanic community but interacts it with the cacausian community as well and i think that more movies should do that. The story was awesome and i love the music in this film.
  31. Eileen
    Aug 29, 2002
    Awesome movie.
  32. AndrewM.
    May 6, 2004
    Great youth film. Tenderly handled, delicately delivered, but with a toughness about it. Dunst and Hernandez are superb and the supporting cast are solid. Not much weak about it. A film to recommend to all teens, but not restricted to just them; I am in my late 20's and I got a lot out of this movie. See it.
  33. AlexandriaM.
    Jan 3, 2007
    You know, I truly believe this is the greatest teen movie that has been made. I'm glad that they understand fully how a teenagers life is, its not like other ridiculous teen films where you can't connect with their emotions, and their feelings are very inadequate to a NORMAL teenager's life. This movie deserves a 10, they had a perfect cast, and Kirstin Dunst is a genius You know, I truly believe this is the greatest teen movie that has been made. I'm glad that they understand fully how a teenagers life is, its not like other ridiculous teen films where you can't connect with their emotions, and their feelings are very inadequate to a NORMAL teenager's life. This movie deserves a 10, they had a perfect cast, and Kirstin Dunst is a genius with her performance, and Jay, don't even get me started with him. Incredible talent, sure to see him rise to the top. Overall, phenominal, and I'm glad that this movie was made. Expand
  34. JenniferL.
    Dec 30, 2001
    Crazy/Beautiful was the best movie I have ever seen!! I can watch it over and over again!! I LOVE JAY HERNANDEZ!! i would do anything to meet him!
  35. RoseS.
    Oct 15, 2002
    WOW!!! Let me tell you how much i love this movie.I think plenty of teens can say they can relate to this because its true.This is exactly what goes on in a teenage life.Everything that was said and done was definitely realistic and that's whats so good about it.Kirsten Dunst was great,i dont think they could have found anyone better but i think i just fell deeply in love with Javier WOW!!! Let me tell you how much i love this movie.I think plenty of teens can say they can relate to this because its true.This is exactly what goes on in a teenage life.Everything that was said and done was definitely realistic and that's whats so good about it.Kirsten Dunst was great,i dont think they could have found anyone better but i think i just fell deeply in love with Javier Hernandez.The second i seen him on that beach was definitely an eye catching thing for me.I would seriously do anything in this world to meet Jay.I love him!!!Anyone agree?E-Mail me at BacioFreddo@aol.com. Collapse
  36. VanessaA.
    Feb 28, 2002
    I really loved the movie because Kirsten Dunst is a good actress and Jay Hernandez is FINE! I liked the whole love story betwwen them. Love does hurt in many ways, but it worked out in the end for both of them. They got their dreams and wishes. That was True Love!
  37. ScottM.
    Mar 21, 2002
    I can't watch it enough, I absolutely love this movie. I associate my life with Kirsten's character life and it is almost exactly what I am dealing with, things I went through and where I am at now. It is amazing to me the way I connect with this movie. I have to say it is the best movie I have ever seen!
  38. CraigM.
    Aug 19, 2002
    This movie is without a doubt the best movie i have ever seen. Usually teen romances are really bad, but the storyline in Crazy Beautiful is just completely different, it deals head first with real teen issues, unlike the normal hollywood teen movie. Kirsten, and indeed Jay acted SO well, and John Stockwell should be really really pleased, because they both give knock out performances. This movie is without a doubt the best movie i have ever seen. Usually teen romances are really bad, but the storyline in Crazy Beautiful is just completely different, it deals head first with real teen issues, unlike the normal hollywood teen movie. Kirsten, and indeed Jay acted SO well, and John Stockwell should be really really pleased, because they both give knock out performances. And those guys at "Rolling Stone" should actually wake up, and watch the movie, because they have no idea what they are talking about, 2/10??? Expand
    May 27, 2003
    My favorite movie--very realistic--nothing bad about it!
  40. CharityA.
    Dec 16, 2001
    This movie is "FABULOUS"!! Kirsten Dunst is "AMAZING" in this movie. She is my favorite actress anyway, but in this movie the part seemed as if it came natural to her. Jay Hernandez is so "SEXY" he made the movie. Jay and Kirsten together was the bomb. I think if it was anyone else who played the roles the movie would have been bad.
  41. ErikaD.
    Dec 25, 2001
    It was such a good movie. Unlike everyone else I think Kristen Dunst looked dirty and greasy during the whole movie. I thought Jay Hernandez was the one that made the movie as good as it was.
  42. PaulaI.
    Dec 28, 2002
    Well, right now I am listening to the David Gray song from the movie. Unbelievable movie that even I can relate to. Also I possibly think I could watch it over and over again and still be affected everytime. I loved it.

1. The story seems fresh and alive. They also had the good sense to cast Dunst, at 19 already one of Hollywood's finest and most consistent actresses.
  2. Even when the movie is bad -- it's addictively so.
  3. An impressive portrait of the migraine of teenage girlhood, and also works on the more modest level of teen romance.