8.6

1. Jan 31, 2011
    I thought this movie was a awesome horror and comedy film. Jesse Eisenberg and Christina Ricci were great.
  2. LevisO.
    May 4, 2005
    I really enjoyed this and if you don't take it too seriously, you could too.
  3. joshh.
    Oct 17, 2005
    I thought this was great. dont watch it excpecting a clever movie. its a freakin horror movie after all. The scene in the carpark wtht eh werewolf was quite scary. very well done. watch it, laugh and be scared.
  4. BlakeM.
    Feb 24, 2005
    A great film.
  5. BobbyS.
    Feb 26, 2005
    I thought it was a cute, campy movie. It was nothing to great, but it had some nice moments, and really ended up feeling like a comedy in the end. I recommend it to anyone who just wants something where they can sit back and enjoy themselves without having to really think about the plot or anything. Oh, and I loved the scene with Mya and the parking garage/elevator. Good stuff!
  6. johnp.
    Mar 6, 2005
    It was a more clever film than i thought it would be. not a great film but still an entertaining film that is worth shelling 7 bucks for.
  7. MitchellM.
    Mar 10, 2005
    Good movie!! Similar to good 80's horror movies like The Lost Boys.
  8. kevins.
    Mar 19, 2005
    Not a perfect movie but probably one of the most entertaining movies of the past year. Don't expect Oscar worthy and just have a good time.

1. It's hard to tell who is more Cursed - the pretty young people who turn into werewolves on screen or the people who buy tickets for this slow, witless, predictable horror flick.
    Unlike Cursed, which resorts to blatant but unconvincing gore and violence, "The Wolf Man" (1941) gets its point across through suggestion, makeup and spooky sets.
    The film vacillates between inanity and flat-out lameness, and the decision to recut from an R-rated version to a PG-13 sucked out whatever life might have been left.