Miramax Films | Release Date: February 25, 2005
9.1
Universal acclaim based on 219 Ratings
WATCH NOW
jAbMaNJan 31, 2011
I thought this movie was a awesome horror and comedy film. Jesse Eisenberg and Christina Ricci were great.
kyle20ellisOct 22, 2015
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I Thought This Movie Was A Awesome? Horror And Comedy Film. Jesse Eisenberg And Christina Ricci Is So So **** Hot? Beautiful Pretty! And Sexy Were Great. Expand
Meth-dudeSep 21, 2015
The story is not original, the acting is overall okay except Joshua Jackson who was pretty bad and there was no blood or "Wes Craven's violence". But, it is still a pretty good movie.
oxanaSep 12, 2014
This movie deserves three stars for at least somewhat making sense (yes, there is a plot in this one), and for Milo Ventimiglia being there, totally awesome & gay - that always deserves an extra star in my book!

I watched this movie purely

I watched this movie purely because of Milo. And of course, I'm interested in supernatural, but I don't like horror flicks. From the few little previews I had seen, I knew this movie wasn't going to look very realistic, though. The werewolves made me smirk, and oh, no one told me this movie is pretty comedic at places! Werewolf flipping a bird; now that's not something you see every day.

Comedy aside, there is a plot in here, which thickens by the end. Of course some of the plot twists are predictable, and some just plain silly. Like werewolves popping up randomly for no apparent reason, other than a rather hollow plot point...

The acting isn't brilliant, but not bad either. I did love Milo's role as Bo, though.

As a horror movie, there are the usual elements of surprise. The gore is hinted at but not shown.

All in all, a decent movie, but nothing better than that.
FitriAmirrolDec 4, 2010
Although not without its moments, Cursed is a disappointing horror comedy of appalingly weak performances, repulsively cheesy VFX and a wildly predictable script.
joshh.Oct 17, 2005
I thought this was great. dont watch it excpecting a clever movie. its a freakin horror movie after all. The scene in the carpark wtht eh werewolf was quite scary. very well done. watch it, laugh and be scared.
0 of 0 users found this helpful