- Starring: Alison Pill, Bill Pullman, Chris Owen, Jamie Bell, Michael Angarano
- Summary: Focusing on a group of young people in a poverty-stricken coal mining town somewhere in the American south-east, Dear Wendy is an audacious and stylish exploration of guns and violence in America. (Wellspring Media)
- Director: Thomas Vinterberg
- Genre(s): Drama, Comedy, Romance, Crime
- More Details and Credits »
AndyW.9Although I often look to the critics for their opinion of a film in this case they are seriously incorrect in their evaluation of Dear Wendy. This is a brilliant satire written by Lars Von Trier who examines how idealism can go wrong. Vinterberg again demonstrates his under-used directing ability and crafts a film that matches the quality of The Celebration. Make your own decision and see this movie.… Expand
matthewl.9This movie is very interesting. The imaginative world that these guys create is just as real as the imaginary world that NRA types create for themselves, but much funner. The end invalidates any negative feelings toward the rest of the film.… Expand
PekkaP.3Horrible. What's wrong with Trier these days. Sad, sad.