Warner Independent Pictures (WIP) | Release Date: September 14, 2007
6.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 20 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
jimmytancrediJul 24, 2011
I spent the movie with a feeling that something would happen that impact, and it did. I was surprised, especially with the furl of the story. I cried of course, with the relation of friendship that was established through the brothers duringI spent the movie with a feeling that something would happen that impact, and it did. I was surprised, especially with the furl of the story. I cried of course, with the relation of friendship that was established through the brothers during the film. Definitely I could see the lyricism and depth that the film suggests. Outside the tremendous opportunity to put Radcliffe highlighted, and the film is all of the little boy Misty, who's there at the bottom of the poster. I really enjoyed... shows the importance of friendship, being given to family when we oportunide of having it. A star for the landscape, found it was fabulous.
A star for the performance of Dan, I appreciated a lot. A star for the decision at the end of Sparks. It was very meaningful. A star for the end of the movie, thought it was beautiful.
FilmQueenOct 27, 2015
All in all, this was not bad. But I guess I couldn't completely enjoy it because of the religious undertone. It's also a bit slow, hardly anything happens.