2.3

1. BenJ.
    Oct 9, 2008
    I'll never get tired of words like mangina, hebitch manwhore, so I liked this. Not really 10 just trying to compensate for all the haters, who really should be more careful about the movies they rent obviously.
  2. MC
    Dec 1, 2005
    Cant get any better then a Rob Schneider movie.
  3. LukeK
    Dec 1, 2005
    Please this movie was way better then the first one it was more perverse and had better comedy then the first one could ever hope to. The thing that it was in Europe just made it even better with more jokes and all.
  4. mitchk.
    Aug 16, 2005
    I thought this movie was hilarious! I love Rob Schneider! He's bananas!
  5. Mike
    Dec 8, 2005
    After looking at the meta critics average score, I was prepare for the movie to be really bad! but to my suprise I actually loved this movie! very funny! go and see it.
  6. BrianR.
    Aug 13, 2005
    Yes, the movie wasn't perfect, but it made me and everyone else in the theater laugh. It is not going to be remembered as a great movie, but it definitely serves as a great sequel.
  7. CoreyR.
    Aug 25, 2005
    I thought this movie justifies my love of humanity. Rob Scheider's mangum opus promises much and it delivers like a Domino's delivery driver. I laughed so hard I peed in my pants. Apologies to anyone I hit with said pee, I hope they make a third one even if I have to pay for it myself. This movie is recommended for blind nuns and families with either really young children or I thought this movie justifies my love of humanity. Rob Scheider's mangum opus promises much and it delivers like a Domino's delivery driver. I laughed so hard I peed in my pants. Apologies to anyone I hit with said pee, I hope they make a third one even if I have to pay for it myself. This movie is recommended for blind nuns and families with either really young children or grandparents addicted to rohypnol. Expand
  8. Mar 3, 2013
    There really are too many funny lines in this film. The scene with the guy delivering pot for his daughters birthday cracks me up. Couple of scenes are a bit gross out tho. Just fast forward Unexpected gem.

1. While sloppier than the sloppiest of seconds, is laudable in one important regard: Its obsession with the male body.
  2. Definitely merits its R rating with a fearless approach that will earn genuine laughs as it turns a few stomachs. Yes, a Rob Schneider movie that's funny. Strange but true.
    As before, there are moments, when Schneider is turned loose to do his anything-goes, creepy-funny shtick, that are crudely inspired.