Divorce: The Musical

Jul 19, 2002
    Really sucked.
  2. TommyW.
    Aug 20, 2002
    If I had to choose between watching this movie again and stabbing out my eyes, well . . . where's the ice pick?
  3. JosephV.
    Mar 20, 2003
    I too saw the piece of @#$@$%. It was truly an independent piece of @#$@$%. It looks like a lot of work and from the credits looks like Dworman movie had some good people working on it. I mean, it was really a two in one - a musical dance piece and a movie - and the locations looked really expensive - lots of extras - a lizard lady - too bad the script sucked. Didn't anyone help him I too saw the piece of @#$@$%. It was truly an independent piece of @#$@$%. It looks like a lot of work and from the credits looks like Dworman movie had some good people working on it. I mean, it was really a two in one - a musical dance piece and a movie - and the locations looked really expensive - lots of extras - a lizard lady - too bad the script sucked. Didn't anyone help him fix it, or tell him his acting kinda sucked. How about his directing - I mean what directing - wasn't anyone there honest with him? I'll be honest - dont quit your day job! Please!! cool Expand
  4. WilliamT.
    Jun 4, 2003
    I never need to see another Dworman movie again. Really! I'm so done...
  5. LoraF.
    May 7, 2003
    Self-indulgent narcisim at its worst (is that possible?) I wonder how his real life family feels about this mean spirited effort at movie making? He should be ashamed. He's only hurting himself. No one will take him seriously again.
  6. SaraP.
    May 4, 2007
    Imagine how the author's daughter feels. Incredibly insensitive and narcissistic.
  7. DerekH.
    Jul 29, 2002
    This movie is about the worst movie I've ever seen. From the begging this film sucks..... then in the middle it sucks....and at the end it sucks even more. Don't waste your time.
  8. LynnS.
    Mar 14, 2005
    Disgusting narcisism. I hope he feels some guilt regarding the cruel treatment of his family. Imagine how his real life daugter must feel? It's not even a well made film per se.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. The movie climaxes with an entire audience farting -- a more concise review than this one.
  2. Reviewed by: John Dentino
    Dworman's comic style dangles in the abyss somewhere between sub-Woody Allen and Mel Brooks (his script borrows too heavily from both).
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    Every stab at comedy in this mirthless slog is botched.