8.7

1. fink-
    Nov 28, 2005
    I totally agree with the faction of Double-Take fan here, I know I was laughing, the reviewers need to stop denying that this movie brought the laughter!! I know i'll be watching it again and again!!
  2. MelissaS.
    Feb 7, 2005
    Kept me in stiches. Good fun. I can watch this one over again; cause I'm "Dark Chocolate."
  3. NielsV.
    Jan 25, 2005
    All very funny! I can see it over and over again. it's all in the phrases.
  4. DinaP.
    Jan 19, 2005
    Great comedy, great story.
  5. RebeccaW.
    Oct 20, 2004
    I thought it was aactually rather funny which, considering some of the ratings buy news critics, is sort of baffeling becuase I tend to hate low brow stupid comedys. But this one struck my funny bone.
  6. StephenA.
    Apr 9, 2004
    I loved this movie! It was the funniest movie on this planet! I'm gonna buy it!
  7. BeauD.
    Dec 5, 2003
    Funniest movie on the planet.
  8. KurtJ.
    Aug 12, 2001
    Hillarious.
  9. TedB.
    Aug 6, 2001
    Two really funny actors (Jones and Griffin) don't have much to work with here. The best part of the movie is the little Pomeranian. One star for the movie 3 for the dog.
  10. GlenS.
    Aug 1, 2001
    Too much stereotyped characters, and very confusing.
  11. MackH.
    Jul 25, 2001
    I love that little guy... he's hillarious with his ghetto accent and his stereotypes on the two charaters he plays. Well, one he plays the other he interprets. Just damned funny!

Who the heck green-lit this garbage heap anyway?
    I realized there was no hope for the movie because the plot and characters had alienated me beyond repair. If an audience is going to be entertained by a film, first they have to be able to stand it.
  3. This dismally strained comedy defies laughs and doesn't contain an ounce of internal logic.