6.4

Jul 28, 2005
    I love this movie!!!
  2. AngelC.
    Aug 16, 2002
    I rated this movie a 10 becasue it's my favorite movie in the universe.
  3. MarieC.
    Oct 5, 2002
    It was great and freddie is hot!!!!!!!
  4. Sam
    Aug 5, 2005
    I felt like my balls were torn off by some tongs during this overated by viewers piece of crap. Awful, awful, awful.
  5. KrissyR.
    Nov 14, 2005
    I saw a lot of teen movies in high school, and this was on the very top of the heap of craptasticness. The only thing from keeping me leaving such a boring/unoriginal/flat movie was the fact I paid $6 bucks. If I could PLEASE get those 2 hours of my life back, I'd feel like I lived just a little bit more. Whatever happened to great romantic comedys driven by excellent dialogue, a la I saw a lot of teen movies in high school, and this was on the very top of the heap of craptasticness. The only thing from keeping me leaving such a boring/unoriginal/flat movie was the fact I paid $6 bucks. If I could PLEASE get those 2 hours of my life back, I'd feel like I lived just a little bit more. Whatever happened to great romantic comedys driven by excellent dialogue, a la "When Harry Met Sally?" Expand
  6. BubbaS.
    Feb 12, 2006
    Stellar. Soul-touching. It will move you to the depths of your very being.
  7. KritiK.
    Nov 28, 2006
    Pretty cute love story. Nothing wrong with watching a slightly dull movie at times. The love scenes are really sweet!
  8. AlxB.
    Jan 2, 2004
    If chicks didnt like freddie this would get 0 - cmon hes been in better films than this tripe.
  9. LeoB.
    Jan 2, 2004
    It was so dull that i couldnt remeber the end 20 mins after watching it.
  10. KateL.
    Apr 7, 2003
    This is a top film.
  11. Vee-niuz
    Jul 29, 2002
    I love this film... it's ...i don't know how to say... it's amazing.
  12. KelseyT.
    Jul 19, 2003
    I love this movie it just gives you an awsome feeling after seeing it! And Freddie is such a babe!!!!!
  13. LuN.
    Nov 14, 2001
    Good!
  14. IreneB.
    Aug 19, 2002
    It doesn't seem to have even a slightest charm on these official critics but the story and characters are both absolutely appealing and commendable. Prinze and Stiles really do shine!
  15. Virginia
    Nov 20, 2002
    This is one of my all time favorite movies, you will love it!
  16. CelesteT.
    Mar 25, 2003
    This movie is just cool especially when she sings al green.
  17. LaurD.
    Nov 17, 2002
    This movie is real. It has flaws, but it has real character and while it is a little cooky and a little predictable, I think it is one of the best movies I have seen about first love. Julia and Freddie are outstanding together.
  18. Ol
    Jan 31, 2002
    It's post-modern symbolism about the decay of western philosophy, is truly inspirational. A true cinematic masterpiece of the times.
  19. KeiraS.
    Apr 27, 2002
    It's a great love story about first loves.
  20. lizT
    Feb 14, 2002
    I love this movie!!!
  21. Taisa
    Dec 6, 2002
    I love the electricity between them, It's my fave flick & Freddie is hot!!!!!!
  22. Annika
    Mar 30, 2003
    This movie is lovely and makes me feel good:P
  23. EmilyC.
    Jun 30, 2003
    It was freakin awesome...i wish it was on cable more often!!
  24. BobS.
    Nov 25, 2003
    Hey look, all girls rated it!! CHICK FLICK!!! I hated this movie. worst eva!!! period!!!!

Overwhelming dislike - based on 21 Critics

Prinze and Stiles regularly talk to the camera, but that doesn't make their characters self-aware.
  2. Reviewed by: John Hartl
    A Boring Young Couple.
    Stinko movies often unwittingly critique themselves -- and the brain-dead romantic comedy Down to You (which Miramax understandably didn't screen in advance for critics) is no exception.