Summit Entertainment | Release Date: April 11, 2014
6.7
Generally favorable reviews based on 68 Ratings
WATCH NOW
imthenoobAug 20, 2014
Solid acting and the premise was very interesting but the painfully long run time as well as a plot that is incredibly unrealistic pretty much ruins it.
homerbaldmanApr 18, 2014
This movie is cliched, simplistic, and the suspension of disbelief factor is off the charts. And those are its good points. Wait a minute, I see that 14 "citizen reviewers" gave it a positive review, come on, the bad guys might as well haveThis movie is cliched, simplistic, and the suspension of disbelief factor is off the charts. And those are its good points. Wait a minute, I see that 14 "citizen reviewers" gave it a positive review, come on, the bad guys might as well have been wearing black hats and the good guys white. I thought Costner was going to try and make some better films, he'd better start reading the screenplays. Some are saying that it's Moneyball without the intelligent thought and realism, I can buy that. Expand
re29aOct 8, 2014
I'm a football fan, and the film fell absolutely flat for me. The story is only believable if you can accept that every single character in the film is an utter moron. All of the trades are absurd and most of the GMs are caricatures of stupidity.