5.7

1. Oct 11, 2012
    The fact that this movie tells you everything halfway makes it that much more compelling. It isn't a thriller in the sense of what is going to happen to next but rather it allows you to believe that such a scenario could happen to anyone and they will have no clue. The character is the story.
  2. Apr 21, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Han sido muy duros con la película, en lo que a mi concierne cumplio, me entretuvo mucho mas que otras, Daniel Craig es un exelente actor, y la verdad prefiero este final optimista, me gusto que al final se aclare todo, y no que sea como las peliculas de terror convencionales que dejan misterio, y te dejan con inquietud, sin esperanza, y triste, muy bien por Dream House Expand
  3. Feb 5, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. dream house is a very good movie but i did not get why the neighbors ex husband hired someone to kill her when he could of done it himself so the person he hired did not accidentaly go in the wrong house and kill liby and her two daughters. and was not suprised of what it was gonna be about because the trailer gives too much information of how the movie was gonna be about!i rate it a 9 Expand
  4. Nov 15, 2011
    I loved the movie, caught me since the beginning until the end of the movie. Don´t hear everything people will say. See for yourself and make your own conclusions.
  5. Oct 29, 2011
    I d not understand why people think this is a bad movie. I almost flew out of my chair in excitement. The beginning seemed a bit tiring, I suppose. But the rest of the movie was flawless. The acting as superb and the twists in it were outstanding. I absolutely loved it!

1. Reviewed by: Marc Savlov
    Oct 5, 2011
    Dream House is neither haunting (as the marketing appears to promise) nor all that original. But it does, thank goodness for small favors, have Elias Koteas.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Oct 3, 2011
    The director is going through the motions, and he doesn't display the cinematic skill, at least in the release version, to bring off an exercise in either Hitchcockian or Shyamalanian suspense.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    Oct 2, 2011
    Impressive as the combination may seem on paper, having Sheridan direct this sort of genre fare reps a clear miscasting of helmer and subject, as he displays no particular feel for the material and is unable to overcome the story's generic approach, lack of striking psychological ideas, and literal-minded denouement.