Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: November 5, 2010
6.6
Generally favorable reviews based on 271 Ratings
WATCH NOW
froggytuffJun 5, 2011
This was so boring. So obvious and so basic. B.o.r.i.n.g. The Characters were dull and the movie was so monotonous. I would not recommend this movie. No Thrills here.
Lopez17Mar 10, 2011
After the huge critical and commercial success of Todd Phillips'(Director of "Old School", â
moviechikApr 9, 2011
Bad , bad, bad. It if wasn't for Robert Downey, Jr, I would have stopped watching the movie. It tries to be Planes, Trains and Automobiles. But unlike John Candy, Zack's character had no redeeming qualities. He was not lovable at all. The twoBad , bad, bad. It if wasn't for Robert Downey, Jr, I would have stopped watching the movie. It tries to be Planes, Trains and Automobiles. But unlike John Candy, Zack's character had no redeeming qualities. He was not lovable at all. The two main characters had no chemistry. Why is chemistry so hard for directors to see? Clearly I'm not the target audience, but even so just not very well done. Mostly gross gags and alot of meanness. It's the first time in a long time I've watched a movie where I could tell they were acting. Even good actors can have bad material. Maybe they just got lost in the editing process. Just a bad movie. Expand
csw12Apr 2, 2013
Due Date is a film that you don't want to see twice because you will hate the movie even more. I guess the movie was suppose to have humor. Funny (but mostly sad) is that I don't remember a single memorable funny line.
CameraBounceGodMar 15, 2015
wade was laughin at the part with the wolf and the mexico boarder. for the most part the only thing that happened was we saw robert downy have worse things done to him...fair enough...this sucks wades giving it a seven....lol
masontcarrNov 18, 2016
This Movie Was Not That Good. Wasn't Funny, Horrible Story Line, Robert Downey Jr..... Spits On A Dog, And Seriously Who The Heck Created This Piece Of Trash.