6.9

1. Nov 13, 2013
    Eagle Eye is a blast to watch.
    The movie is long but entertaining, it stays at a solid pace and doesn't let up. The performances are average, the script is good, and the overall movie is impressive.
  2. Mar 28, 2013
    an awesome movie original story and great acting performances by all.
    with this movie i experienced thriller speed and adrenaline rush .
    any critic that gave this movie less than 7 lost any credibility he have.
  3. Feb 14, 2012
    DJ Caruso knows how to pace and direct an action film. However he has no idea how to infuse an action film with any semblance of emotion or character. Eagle Eye gets by because the action is enjoyable and the leads do their job well. However if they werenâ
  4. Jul 7, 2011
    In a word - Awful. The acting was terrible (nothing new there from Shia), the plot was a complete joke, I spent the whole movie going "are you kidding me!?!?" A movie, if it is going to be this unrealistic needs to set itself in world where the lack of realism can be forgiven this movie does not even try. In fact that is a great summation of this movie "They didn't even try".
  5. Jun 12, 2011
    Eagle eyes was a lot like Enemy of the State with Will Smith. Labuff is no Will Smith. Otherwise the movie is at least entertaining but does get a little far fetched at times (I know what's far fetched about a giant computer controlling multiple peoples movements?). Outside of the crazy moments the movie was actually very entertaining and kept me interested. Not an amazing movie but over all entertaining and exciting. Expand
  6. Jun 8, 2011
    I really like this movie. All I have to say is that the critics are dumb and don't deserve to receive money to stop people from watching movies. They are a bunch of fake, smug asses. I wish I could have a job where they pay me money to watch movies and hate on them. People do that all the time for free!
  7. May 24, 2011
    I don't know what film the critics were watching because it certainly wasn't the same one I saw because this is a fantastic film. Yes it's far from realistic a lot of the time but isn't that the beauty of films? Eagle Eye is action packed from word go but is also extremely engaging with great suspense thrown in it always has you on the edge of your seat. Shia LaBeouf is terrific as Jerry Shaw and this in more evidence of just how awesome an actor he really is. The story keeps you on your toes wondering what will happen next as two strangers (Shia LaBeouf and Michelle Monaghan) are "activated" and torn away from their ordinary lives taking orders from a mysterious caller which is part of a much larger and much more dangerous high-tech assassination plot but where do they go when their is nowhere to run or hide when the enemy is everywhere? Do yourself a favour, ignore the clueless critics and just enjoy a wonderful action-packed exhilarating movie. Expand
  8. Nov 1, 2010
    I didn't like this movie. it was scary and boring.
  9. Oct 30, 2010
    I was initially surprised by what I saw. How could this be mixed or average? It's just plain good. Not the best, but still very good. Very nice entertainment.
  10. Sep 25, 2010
    Entertaining, Fun, Thrilling, and why is it getting bad reviews from critics? oh yeah, Critics dont like fun-easy to watch movies. Never was bored, the only flaw is it's predictable.
  11. Aug 21, 2010
    Did not like this movie. The camera was too shaky, the action was so-so, and the plot seemed unoriginal with the whole supercomputer thing. The whole trumpet deal at the end seemed really cheezy. Wasn't entertaining for me.

1. A brain-squandering thriller.
  2. Reviewed by: Josh Rosenblatt
    Good, manic fun plus a heavy dose of political intrigue adding up to two hours of clamorous, mind-numbing nonsense.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Wilonsky
    From tepid start to laughable middle to thudding finish (and the final two minutes smack of a reshoot), it's nothing but a herky-jerky clusterfuck of noise and nonsense.