4.8

1. Jan 11, 2013
    so boring and the worst movie i have ever seen in my entire life. really horrible. hate the movie hate everything about it. the plot is bland, the script is bad, the acting was bad, the whole movie was tasteless and boring. i only saw half of it cuz i was so bored to death. dont ever watch this movie cuz its a waste of your time and a waste of your life. AVOID FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. May 29, 2012
    This is not a true story. Liz Gilbert the Caucasian spokesperson who pretends to be the writer had nothing to do with it. The real Liz Gilbert is black and went to ISRAEL (which was removed from the final draft) the final work is a work of fiction far from what actually happened.
  3. Apr 17, 2012
    This movie is a slap in the face to everyone who is if only slightly interested in the spiritual content of life. It's embarrassingly shallow even for a romantic flick. The main character is boring, her story and morals are flat. By the time the movie was over I was completely annoyed.
  4. Jan 4, 2011
    To obtain balance you must be in a state of equilibrium or equipoise. Liz is consistently searching for it and eventually does find it; pity â
  5. Dec 11, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I had to watch this movie because my girlfriend forced me to watch it with her. This is not a movie for a guy, unless if your gay. In short, this movie is Sex and the City without the sex part. And itâ Expand
  6. Sep 20, 2010
    I hate the book, I hate the movie..hate hate hate IT!! Never met anyone so needy & clingy, why did she cry again?? I think it's just a case of 7 years itch...but exaggerated...obviously she has money, not everyone can just take one whole year of holiday around the world..so really can see the meaning of the book n movies...
    I have a & years old special need son and went thru more then 10
    surgeries... & I did't event blink..let alone cried...OMG...int'l best seller?? Really??? Expand
  7. Sep 6, 2010
    Disjointed and hard to get into. You don't get a chance to know/like Liz before the drama starts, so it's hard to care as much about her journey as you should.

8. Aug 15, 2010
    What a piece of freaking crap. Especially compared to Expendables and Scott Pilgrim. The characters are so shallow, the script is bad, and everything else sucks. Skip this movie.

1. Eat Pray Love is magazine-spread self-help bullcorn with the highest possible production values, and I wasn't having any of it.
    Trouble is, most of the major changes took place inside her head and heart, which makes her story a natural fit for a book, but an awkward one for a film.
    Is it a romantic comedy? Is it a chick flick? This is silly, since, in truth, it's neither. It's simply a Julia Roberts movie, often a lovely one.