Columbia Pictures | Release Date: November 27, 2002
WATCH NOW
F.F.Jun 20, 2004
Awesome, really funny.
KMMar 19, 2009
Typical that the majority of the critics hated this, but I love it, poop jokes and all.
1 of 3 users found this helpful
KevinK.Dec 8, 2007
This movie was brilliant, and anyone who gives it a zero is antisemitic.
1 of 4 users found this helpful
KatieP.Dec 20, 2003
Laura: What did you expect. If Sandler "SUX" to you, why did you see his movie? You people can be so dumb. What were you expecting. Take it for what it's worth. I really liked it. It was funny, yes, at the expense of others. But Laura: What did you expect. If Sandler "SUX" to you, why did you see his movie? You people can be so dumb. What were you expecting. Take it for what it's worth. I really liked it. It was funny, yes, at the expense of others. But that's the best kind of funny. Expand
KevinW.Jan 28, 2004
Its very funny. it is the best movie i have seen. i like the song burn biddy on the soundtrack, its hilarious!
BrandonE.Sep 4, 2004
This is a great movie...with a plot...and some great laughs and songs...critics just rate it bad because its adam sandler...well this is a great one.
JoshJan 30, 2005
Good for kids. I wasn't that big on this one but I have to admit, if I were a Jewish parent this would great for my kids. Plus I'm still a huge Sandler fan.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
BrandonO.Jun 28, 2005
I would give this a ten because it is a good humorouse movie and has good theme.
DaedricLrdApr 30, 2006
They should make more of these. Its funny.
JBAug 11, 2006
It's not so bad. There are some excessive moments, but honestly, it was an interesting idea and made for a relatively funny film.
sachinbJun 27, 2009
Not bad at all. In fact its quite hilarious. Good work Sandler.
EliK.Nov 29, 2002
This movie is awsome!!!! most parents will like it and some will not but all the kids will LOVE it and want to see it again!!!!!
BcallDec 14, 2002
Truly a modern masterpiece of film-making. sandler captures your heart and soul with this brilliant film. its fun, smart, and just plain good. do yourself a favor and see this holiday treat.
TheQuietGamerDec 20, 2012
An excellent movie to watch during the holidays. The humor is grosser than most other Sandler movies, and it's actually part musical. If your a Sandler fan you'll love it, haters gonna hate.