5.8

1. Nov 27, 2010
    There was some entertainment had here. But this movie suffers from horrible dialogue and rushed setup. When you are supposed to feel bad for Lopez in the beginning, her and her husband are putting out almost cringe inducing dialogue and it was bad enough, but then they had to rush the setup. There is little character development and its pretty hard to feel bad for anyone. but it does getThere was some entertainment had here. But this movie suffers from horrible dialogue and rushed setup. When you are supposed to feel bad for Lopez in the beginning, her and her husband are putting out almost cringe inducing dialogue and it was bad enough, but then they had to rush the setup. There is little character development and its pretty hard to feel bad for anyone. but it does get points for solid acting and pretty good action. Collapse
  2. KarthikBS
    May 31, 2009
    It is an excellent thriller. A lesson to all the abusive husbands out there.
  3. AN
    Sep 30, 2006
    This is a movie but on this subject the audience can not afford to think this is the way it go i the real world. I know it is for entertainment but again the subject is way to serious to give all these false senarios. Bottom line she would stand a 50/50 chance of being incarcerated! Yes. It is not always ruled as self defense. Do your research with National organizations on this subject PLEASE.
  4. VaniaJ.
    Mar 28, 2006
    i love this movie. i like when the fighting scenes come up and i like the way slim takes care of her kid.
  5. frankie
    Oct 27, 2005
    Very impowering, liked the movie alot.
  6. SamD.
    Oct 16, 2005
    No its not the best movie, nor the best acting, but the message is still strong; enough is enough. Aimee Mann's re-written "Today's the Day" (titled "Enough" in the credits) is incredibly beautiful, that gave my score of the movie an extra point.
  7. AxelL.
    Oct 11, 2005
    I do love that beautiful song by Aimee Mann somewhere during the middle of the film that woke me up for three or four minutes.
  8. christiang.
    Mar 6, 2005
    This is the best movie of the year! jennifer rulz!
  9. SaerA.
    May 5, 2004
    Enough wasn't so bad. I liked it. It had a bit of terror in it, but that's ok. The movie had action and a lot of J Lo.
  10. BibiM.
    Mar 12, 2004
    It's on my list of the best thriller movies I have seen.
  11. KatieP.
    Dec 22, 2003
    *gasps* What!!?? Jennifer Lopez has made ANOTHER sh.tty movie. I've said it before, and I'll say it again.. Hollywood has gone to hell.
  12. VijayR.
    Jun 9, 2003
    J.Lo looked real tough.
  13. PaulD.
    Mar 5, 2003
    Even with a predictable and unbelievable plot, there is still enough suspense and interest in the heroine to make this one watchable.
  14. JackieD.
    Feb 27, 2003
    I thought that this was an awesome movie. Jeniffer Lopez does a great job. The movie is very suspensful and it keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. It was great to see how a girl finally kicked some but!!!!
  15. RenéH.
    Dec 23, 2002
    It was OK! And J.LO is a much better actress then Madonna!
  16. GilbertMulroneycakesWantsToBeASuperhero
    Nov 29, 2002
    The quality of Lopez' performance and Apted's direction (for which the film gets the partial credit of 2 points) make the sh.teness this film even more depressing. Nil By Mouth, as directed by McG. Or Kaos.
  17. JayS.
    Nov 5, 2002
    This movie sucked. I thought maybe it would be good because Jennifer Lopez was in it, but NOOO, It was so boring I could hardly stay awake through it. Let me put it this way, Waste your money on the games out in the lobby of the movie theater, you'll get more enjoyment than watching this movie!
  18. AndrewM.
    Oct 30, 2002
    Please, spare me the buzzwords.
  19. LaurenD.
    Oct 14, 2002
    ummmmmmmmm......NO
    Oct 5, 2002
    Shameless exploitation... and not even entertaining at that!
  21. MalloryV.
    Jun 24, 2002
    I loved this movie I thought it was very thrilling and excitful!
  22. ChadS.
    Jun 12, 2002
    "Enough", like "Battlefield Earth", makes the frequent moviegoer reassess all the films he/she deemed as poor, for an upgrade in lieu of this truly heinous movie. "Enough" incites you to scream at the Lopez character, "Leave during the day while he's at work you stupid woman!!!" And during a car chase, isn't it convenient that Wylie's van can't clear a low beam. This "Enough", like "Battlefield Earth", makes the frequent moviegoer reassess all the films he/she deemed as poor, for an upgrade in lieu of this truly heinous movie. "Enough" incites you to scream at the Lopez character, "Leave during the day while he's at work you stupid woman!!!" And during a car chase, isn't it convenient that Wylie's van can't clear a low beam. This is the worst studio movie since the Travolta fiasco. Expand
  23. JoeM.
    May 29, 2002
    It was good.
  24. MariL.
    May 28, 2002
    I thought that the movie was wonderful. Lopez was wonderful. The movie was very empowering for young women.

1. Clumsy, obvious, preposterous, the movie will likely set the cause of woman warriors back decades.
    Taking the film as a thriller, it's neither exciting nor scary, hampered by a middle that plays much too long.
    Say the word, girl (Lopez), the next time you're offered one of these barrel scrapers: Enough!