8.2

1. RoxG.
    Apr 2, 2006
    This film is really lame - let's hope the stereotypes in this film aren't believed - it actually verges on offensive - a long shot off the original US college comedies.
  2. LuisO.
    Feb 21, 2004
    A waste of time and effort. To much European xenophobia. It sorta answers the question why Americans are not liked in most of the world, unfortunately.
  3. BobE.
    Feb 21, 2004
    Truly horrible. If you are so unfortunate to see this movie then at least stay for the outtakes. They are twice as funny as anything in the movie, just shows even more how moronic the directors were not to include them.
  4. Mike.H.
    Apr 27, 2004
    I saw this movie with my two drifter friends. I didn't enjoy the movie, and I didn't enjoy them either. :-I
  5. JeffH.
    Feb 26, 2004
    This movie was horrendous, but I went with my friends expecting nothing. We got what we expected.
  6. JohnB.
    Mar 1, 2004
    Oh boy, there was never a time i laughed aloud........neither did anyone else......made for kids sneaking into R movies.
  7. KevM.
    Apr 8, 2004
    Disgracefully bad. Had some funny moments towards the start, but then again even a dumb 10 year old kid could come up with a few funny things to put into a film given a while. And, on the map of Europe at the start, Ireland had a British flag over it. Horrible.

1. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    Promising young cast flounders amid comic material that's staler than week-old bread.
  2. Although a number of the gags fall flatter than a crepe, the accent is on the charmingly juvenile as opposed to the purely puerile, with a fresh-faced cast of amiable young performers on hand to make the trek relatively painless.
  3. In the world according to Eurotrip, the Europeans may be a twisted, outdated, ridiculous lot, but what defines them is that unlike the Americans, they've never quite evolved to irony: They treat even the scuzziest habits with dire sincerity.