5.2

1. Mar 7, 2012
    I don't understand this poor score, the film is fantastic, the cast is wow incredible, the effects are awesome, I believe that the critics don't watch the special of the film. Sorry but this movie is amazing.
  2. May 14, 2012
    Fantastic Four, a great movie, a really great movie! It's a movie that can't be forgotten, because it is clever. I love this movie, and I love Jessica Alba's voice acting (and I like even her face :P). Even the other actors are fantastic, the one that flies with fire, the elastic ones, the "rock" one. (9.7)
  3. Sep 28, 2013
    Don't listen to the other critics on this one, Fantastic Four is fantastic! The effects are great, some moments are humorous, and it actually moves along without lagging.

1. This clumsy, cheesy, chintzy adaptation, with its F/X that look dated the moment you see them, is like something left over from the '60s.
  2. A comic-book movie unashamed of its roots, meaning it's unabashed about being silly, overwrought nonsense, which works to its benefit--so much so that you're almost rooting for it by the end.
    Directing seems an unduly elegant term for what Hollywood hack du jour Tim Story (Barbershop, Taxi) does here -- the action scenes are so choppily constructed that their excitement disappears faster than the Invisible Woman.