7.0

1. Dec 13, 2014
    It's starting to become a little tiresome, but it still makes for enjoyable viewing. The weak story is overlooked due to the return of the characters we have become so accustomed to. The speed machine of a franchise is able to insinuate excitement as usual. But this instalment just doesn't feel significant. The series is starting to feel more like a collection of re-releases aimed at ourIt's starting to become a little tiresome, but it still makes for enjoyable viewing. The weak story is overlooked due to the return of the characters we have become so accustomed to. The speed machine of a franchise is able to insinuate excitement as usual. But this instalment just doesn't feel significant. The series is starting to feel more like a collection of re-releases aimed at our pockets more than anything. Expand
  2. Nov 9, 2014
    It lacks the fun of Fast Five and creates it's own scientific formulaes with its stupid action sequences, but surprisingly delivers tautly paced thrills and energy of the franchise.
  3. Nov 4, 2014
    Yes, because Justin Lin, now I have the patience to see Furious7. The idea that he would introduce Jonson Statham, for me, is too good. Now returning to Fast & Furious 6. Chair is a good movie, director Justin Lin sees evolution ... and another thing. R.I.P. Paul Walker.
  4. Oct 12, 2014
    Good,entertaining and awesome, the sixth Fast & Furious movie had something that other movies in the franchise didn't have.......it had a plane stunt!
  5. Sep 1, 2014
    I know that the most important things in this film are the action's moments but the entire plot is SO stupid....
    I really can't believe what I' ve seen.
    There are basically 2 problem:
    1)there's never a good reason to start a crazy action situation
    2) the way in which the characters ( but the police too) think it's so absurd
  6. Aug 24, 2014
    Strong 3 1/2 stars.

Lots of foreplay behind the wheel. Sometimes two wheels. Simultaneously. Vehicle warfare (when normal car stunts have already become boring). Luke Evans is an awesome villain with a perfectly pretty face. I can't get enough of him. And he was good. A little creepy when he started to go even more darkside than he originally was, but still good. (Sometimes pretty
    Strong 3 1/2 stars.

Lots of foreplay behind the wheel. Sometimes two wheels. Simultaneously.

Vehicle warfare (when normal car stunts have already become boring).

Luke Evans is an awesome villain with a perfectly pretty face. I can't get enough of him. And he was good. A little creepy when he started to go even more darkside than he originally was, but still good. (Sometimes pretty boys just can't pull off a villain, but that isn't the case here.)

Vin Diesel as Dom is just as unflinching in the face as always, although that's what you expect and that's good enough.

[proper review coming later...]
  7. Aug 23, 2014
    " Ride or die, remember?" - Dom

Full action in this movie, a nice movie. I can't wait to see Fast and Furious 7.

************************************
  8. Aug 18, 2014
    Fast & Furious 6 is the best entry in the franchise so far. It's so over-the-top and stupid that you can't help but be entertained. Things go bang, cars go fast, girls look hot and grown men beat the living crap out of each other. Not to mention the TANKS!! Definitely good fun then.
  9. Jul 15, 2014
    The Fast and the Furious is a great and effortlessly entertaining movie, i highly recommend it and the cast perform very well, I can't believe how bad the critic reviews are for this movie, because, nice cars, girls, money, street race, actor !
  10. May 25, 2014
    You know most the time after six movies in a franchise they tend to go bad. This series is actually getting better. This movie wasn't that bad but was it better then fast five no not in my opinion still though this movie has some over the top car action that um was just a bit too much but still great fun. Yes taking on a huge battle tank and a plane is quite a leap from just cars racingYou know most the time after six movies in a franchise they tend to go bad. This series is actually getting better. This movie wasn't that bad but was it better then fast five no not in my opinion still though this movie has some over the top car action that um was just a bit too much but still great fun. Yes taking on a huge battle tank and a plane is quite a leap from just cars racing cars which they do have in this film have to have some elements of the past films.

Dwayne Johnson(Hobbs) joins Vin Diesel(Dominic Toretto) group to track down some other new hot shot group that is basically doing the same thing stealing cars doing heists. Nothing original with the story seen this type of movie before but like i said this had some great action that at least helps with it's not up to par story. The cast again worked great together with some good comedy in the dialog that these movies work in well. Not really sure why we needed Michelle Rodriguez to come back seems like they really just wanted through her back into the franchise.

Overall i give it a 7.5 i definitely will be buying on blu ray add to the collection not sure though this movie had like the longest runway EVER seriously though it seemed like it was 30 miles long
  11. May 18, 2014
    Honestly since Fast & Furious 5 all they care about is selling the characters, not the movie any more. You basically get the same stuff you already seen in the previous parts, with added characters from 5, and Dominics girlfriend.It`s not that the movie is bad, it`s just that it`s more of the same. Fast & Furious 6 gives you no reason to be excited if they make a 7th.
  12. May 9, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Fast 6 explains hans death Whitch we have been waiting for a while it also has great action balance out with a good story and a nice touch of drama fans of the franchise will not be disappointed. Expand
  13. Mar 8, 2014
    Ultimately, not quite as good as "Fast Five", but this film has the same style as the previous film and it's just great. I had fun with this film, simply because it was not just some random car racing with a dull and lame plot.
  14. Feb 14, 2014
    An action blockbuster like no other. With tons of humor, awesome action, and an excellent plot, this latest chapter in the series impressed me by managing to feel fresh and not suffering from franchise fatigue. In a lot of ways this might just be the best "Fast & Furious" yet, at least in my opinion.

All of the characters I've grown to really like return and they battle it out against a truly despicable villain who always seems to have the upper hand. Some of the early racing scenes can feel a little familiar, but overall they still manage to get the adrenaline pumping. So if you've enjoyed the series up until this point I would find it hard to believe that this would disappoint.
  15. Jan 27, 2014
    Owen McKenna Rio Rancho, NM. The movie is action packed, although I though it started off a little slow. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel continue to please. The addition of "The Rock" made the movie.
  16. Jan 8, 2014
    ::laughing:: Of course it's stupid but it's fun. There are so many ridiculous things that happen you really need a well-developed sense of humor to truly enjoy this film. It's worth a buck and a quarter rental as long as you don't expect it to make any sense at all.
  17. Jan 7, 2014
    This movie is a great movie, one of my top 10 it is full of action, got brilliant cars, this movie is a really must see, it shows how family stick togeather no matter what and can get through anything togeather it really shocked me to see how good the movie was that i had to go to the Cinema 2 times to watch it, to be honest it beat my expectations, it was much more exciting then iThis movie is a great movie, one of my top 10 it is full of action, got brilliant cars, this movie is a really must see, it shows how family stick togeather no matter what and can get through anything togeather it really shocked me to see how good the movie was that i had to go to the Cinema 2 times to watch it, to be honest it beat my expectations, it was much more exciting then i throught it would be, i enjoyed very much Expand
  18. lox
    Dec 10, 2013
    It's no secret that the Fast franchise has undergone a huge change of concept. It has went from a franchise centered around street racing and the corruption involved, to ripping off crime lords and fighting international terrorism in Fast 6. What a huge change of concept, right? Either way, Fast & Furious 6 sets out to do what a Fast movie is meant to do: keep you highly entertained withIt's no secret that the Fast franchise has undergone a huge change of concept. It has went from a franchise centered around street racing and the corruption involved, to ripping off crime lords and fighting international terrorism in Fast 6. What a huge change of concept, right? Either way, Fast & Furious 6 sets out to do what a Fast movie is meant to do: keep you highly entertained with breathtaking action sequences, likable characters, and a good amount of humor. There are gripes however. One of those is the villain. Even though Luke Evans acting was adequate, the character overall felt completely forgettable and jammed into the movie just for the sake of having a villain. The second gripe I have is the scene where Dom and Letty meet under the bridge after their race. For the first few moments I was like "okay, so now the movie will finally tell us what happened to Letty and why she's so different now". After a while though, the scene started to drag and I was literally making "Okay seriously move on" gestures with my hands. The final gripe I had about Fast 6 were the dramatic sequences in general that felt kind of shoehorned. Fast 6 had exciting action sequences, likable characters, and humor that worked. Fast & Furious 6 may not be as fresh and fun as Fast Five was, but it still holds up as one of the better installments of the franchise. Go into Fast 6 expecting an action-packed thrill ride, and you will not be disappointed. Expand
  19. Dec 3, 2013
    I don’t care how stupid or how many of these movies they make, I will watch them all. This franchise just appeals to the raw, visceral side of entertainment and that’s why they are guilty pleasures of mine. “Fast & Furious 6” doesn’t clog itself up with complicated narratives, plots, stories or characters. Nope, it’s just a basic, straight-up, un-cut action film with fast cars,I don’t care how stupid or how many of these movies they make, I will watch them all. This franchise just appeals to the raw, visceral side of entertainment and that’s why they are guilty pleasures of mine. “Fast & Furious 6” doesn’t clog itself up with complicated narratives, plots, stories or characters. Nope, it’s just a basic, straight-up, un-cut action film with fast cars, explosive action scenes and hot girls thrown in pointlessly for eye candy. The entire film is just ridiculous fun and is a great movie to just kick back and stuff your face with popcorn to. The only complaint beyond having Michelle Rodriquez return to the franchise was the inclusion of Gina Carano to the cast. The internet may have once been obsessed with her but she can’t act to save her life…and that says a lot because it’s not like this franchise was built on stellar acting. Carano aside, “Furious 6” is a fun addition to a franchise that will always be a guilty, fun pleasure of mine. Expand
  20. Nov 29, 2013
    It lacks the fun of Fast Five and creates it's own scientific formulaes with its stupid action sequences, but surprisingly delivers a great action movie.
  21. Nov 24, 2013
    I haven't this much fun with a movie in a long time, all you need to know is fast cars, hot girls, explosions, and muscles. Just leave your brain at home and enjoy the ride.

Full Review available on iMDB
  22. Oct 2, 2013
    With more shooting, driving, fast cars, and even bigger stunts than all the other Fast and Furious movies, the franchise returns with it's sixth installment. It effectively mixes absurd action scenes and outrageous stunts with a predictable but enjoyable plot, just like Fast Five did. I mean, when you have people driving tanks and bringing down airplanes, you can see where I am going. IWith more shooting, driving, fast cars, and even bigger stunts than all the other Fast and Furious movies, the franchise returns with it's sixth installment. It effectively mixes absurd action scenes and outrageous stunts with a predictable but enjoyable plot, just like Fast Five did. I mean, when you have people driving tanks and bringing down airplanes, you can see where I am going. I liked seeing the cast of Fast Five return (especially The Rock) and the characters teamwork, bonding and family spirit. I liked the villain, Owen Shaw. One thing that I kind of find confusing is the Fast and Furious timeline. Tokyo Drift happens after this, right? Personally, I feel that its the best Fast and Furious movie yet. Expand
  23. Sep 26, 2013
    Simple stories, wonderful cars, hot chicks, spinning action, petrol. Why I love.
    Those who loved the previous parts of this is going to like. I loved it.
  24. Sep 12, 2013
    I think this movie is really pretty nice. Very interesting, breathtaking movie. Great movie, i like the idea of this so much. Very nice. I watched it a 3 months ago and i still remember how it was amazing.
  25. Sep 9, 2013
    [6.6] A small step back from Fast Five, this movie is more ridiculous, but not always in the best way. From a cop unlawfully deciding to save a criminal all the way to a 28.75 mile long runway, it takes its ridiculousness slightly too seriously which is where it goes wrong. Despite that, the movie is still just as fun as its predecessor. We want less story, more explosions.
  26. Aug 31, 2013
    The only thing that I want to say is that I hate Fast and Furious. I don't understand why people love it. It's horrible. It's terrible!!! It's only wasting of time. Save your money!!!
  27. Aug 24, 2013
    Best one of the series so far. Filled with action, high speed chases. It's awesome, just keeps getting better and better. I love the story, it's complicated sometimes but that makes it fun to watch.
  28. Aug 19, 2013
    After watching the new Fast and Furious film I can conclude that just like the others in the series the laws of physics are broken, repeatedly and that once again the heroes of the Fast series are tough as nails and seem to be able to withstand anything thrown at them.

The Fast series is still more aimed on having adrenaline pumping action in comparison to characters which you really feel for and connect with. If they cut out 40% of the fast cut car chases which half the stuff which happens you miss because the camera is to close to the car and focused that time on character building then there’d be a good film.

However despite this I cannot deny I did enjoy myself, I laughed at all the banter and enjoyed the car chases and fight sequences. Although a slightly predictable story it is still and enjoyable film. However I did find myself asking what was the real point of this film, is it really necessary for the sake of the series turns out it is a lead in to the seventh film, that’s right there is another one coming.

Fast 6 does get you going, the film which follows the team trying to take down essentially their exact counterparts in driving ability is an enjoyable watch, although I do ask myself the question of whether they needed to break the laws of physics quite as much as they did. I pose this question because for me personally it really takes me out of the film, would that car really flip that high in the air, would that car really be their? And why have they got a lift which only takes one car at a time, I mean seriously would that not get annoying?

I didn’t expect much acting wise from Fast 6, I expected the same acting I’d seen in other Fast films to which to be brutally honest is never going to achieve awards or big recognition on any acting capabilities Vin Diesel’s constant mumbling of words did annoy me slightly but I think I got most of what he was saying. Despite this though I thought he did an alright job he wasn’t bad but he was nothing special. Same with the female side of the cast the roles being cast on looks and not talent.

All in all if you are looking for a film which will stick with you and perhaps effect the way you look at world, a hard-hitting drama for instance than this is not the film for you. However if you just want to see a film with lots of explosions with your mates and be entertained then check out Fast 6 and you probably won’t be disappointed if that is the case.

Even with this being a weak film, I did enjoy watching it and I will be going to see Fast 7 when it is released, but with no expectations like I watched this one with because without the expectation of a film to be good it can’t let you down.
  29. Aug 18, 2013
    Guilty pleasure! It's the longest running car-racing movie I know. Anyone would have thought a movie like that might survive a sequel or two. Not this one! The plotline is always predictable, and the characters cliche; but we buy into it. With Paul Walker leading a sexy cast of rebels, one does not simply refuse!
  30. Aug 15, 2013
    We all know the Fast and Furious 6 franchise has become less and less about the cars over the series, so there is no point in moaning about that now. As an action packed film, and the occasional race which forcefully became relevant to the story, Fast and Furious 6 is great. However, the realism of this film was just dreadful, Star Wars was more believable when Yoda came back as a ghost. IWe all know the Fast and Furious 6 franchise has become less and less about the cars over the series, so there is no point in moaning about that now. As an action packed film, and the occasional race which forcefully became relevant to the story, Fast and Furious 6 is great. However, the realism of this film was just dreadful, Star Wars was more believable when Yoda came back as a ghost. I noticed three loopholes in the story myself, that's while my friend sat next to me tapping me on the shoulder every 10 seconds to point out another cliché. If you have seen the other films in this series then you can pretty much work out for yourselves what is going to happen. Growing up with this series I really wanted to leave a good review, but I just can't. Overall, if you enjoyed the other films, just want an action packed film and can leave your brain at the door then this movie is great. But it will leave the more hardcore film fan laughing at how they could write and direct a better film in their sleep. Expand
  31. Aug 12, 2013
    The worst movie in fast and furious series. Seriously they need stop continuing this franchise. The film literally doesn't have any story rather than chasing some high tech bad guys and that's it.
  32. Jul 31, 2013
    Watched this one in the local multiplex, honestly I am not an avid fanboy of this money-maker franchise, I am even not an advocate of racing vehicles, but the turning point comes when FAST FIVE (2011, 7/10) surprisingly catapults itself into a new level of sensory entertainment with its roller coaster ride and triumphantly revives the series’ mass appeal to a younger generation and hasWatched this one in the local multiplex, honestly I am not an avid fanboy of this money-maker franchise, I am even not an advocate of racing vehicles, but the turning point comes when FAST FIVE (2011, 7/10) surprisingly catapults itself into a new level of sensory entertainment with its roller coaster ride and triumphantly revives the series’ mass appeal to a younger generation and has grossed a series-high income means it has yet overstayed its welcome.

Still helmed by Justin Lin, this 6th sequel reunites all the cast, including one of the “original four” Michelle Rodriguez, whose wacky insomnia and vague backstory stirs the most untenable veneer of the plot if one can excuse the physics-defying action sequences as an utmost drawing power to allure new genre lovers and retain its core audiences. So a large drawback of this one is it is solely made for one’s eyes only, one should completely ignore what is the convoluted plot going on by the villain and his cohorts and plainly indulge oneself in the great stunt work to find it is worth your ticket.

Unequivocally it is a tough job for any writer to create new blood for the franchise since it allows very limited leeway to inspire from the original cast, and due to the aesthetic fatigue, sooner or later, a younger cast must be mustered so as to invigorate a healthy metabolism for the faded set pieces. In this one, the newcomer is a strapping Luke Evans as the main villain, whose temperament presages a brighter future as a leading man candidate in world cinema, but unfortunately this film is not his breakthrough, at most a stepping stone permits him to be seen by more people and hence enlarges his fan base.

Everyone else is pigeonholed with their respective task, Johnson bullies scumbags, Diesel passionlessly sweet-talks with his comeback battle-axe, Walker retreats into a family man, Gibson and Ludacris are the pair of cutups, the ass-kicking martial pro Carano is here for girl fights while Kang and Gadot cannot run away from their functional exit, which plausibly introduce another bankable name as the next villain for the next chapter, due next year and will be transferred to be under the reign of horror-genre whiz James Wan, let’s pray for a miracle to sustain its longevity and if we are lucky enough, a better one next time!
  33. Jul 30, 2013
    This is the best Car serials so cool ,I go to the movie for 3 times !
    but only one disadvantage is the performance of the actors
    especially poor jobs done by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Vin Diesel, the strongmen do not have good acting perfomance
    getsoftwarekey.com
  34. Jul 24, 2013
    Rehashed, Cliche, tired and tiring. The plot begs you to just shut up and shut off your brain. I tried. I tried hard to like it. I like big dumb action movies. But the stunts are mostly cgi, the characters are wooden and the plot is riddled with holes. Just skip it. Oh, unless you're a brain dead automaton, then it's for you.
  35. Jul 23, 2013
    You know, I feel that as the film series progresses it has become better. Less about the 'hot chicks' and stupid looking hatchbacks and more about the action; and for an action movie this is set at a good standard. Being a fan of even Tokyo Drift (I liked Japanese cars, don't kill me), I still believe that, although it is portrayed as very over the top at times, it is a great watch and aYou know, I feel that as the film series progresses it has become better. Less about the 'hot chicks' and stupid looking hatchbacks and more about the action; and for an action movie this is set at a good standard. Being a fan of even Tokyo Drift (I liked Japanese cars, don't kill me), I still believe that, although it is portrayed as very over the top at times, it is a great watch and a great time. Not perfect, or excellent, not poor or terrible. But great! Expand
  36. Jul 18, 2013
    Best Of The Series Can't Wait For F&F 7 I Love that They Set The Movie In England with Cool Cars, Memorable, Characters High Octane Action (No Pun Intended), Thrilling Twists Galore Thought A Great Film I Have One Problem With It Bounces Back And Forth Between Paces
  37. Jul 18, 2013
    After the global success that was Fast 5, Fast 6 was inevitable. 2 years down the line we have the latest instalment in the Fast & Furious franchise. Fast 5 was a pleasant surprise and took the series to another level. It wasn't just a huge financial success but the film itself was fantastic. It gave the sixth entry a lot to live up to.. Fast 6 isn't better than Fast 5 but that's noAfter the global success that was Fast 5, Fast 6 was inevitable. 2 years down the line we have the latest instalment in the Fast & Furious franchise. Fast 5 was a pleasant surprise and took the series to another level. It wasn't just a huge financial success but the film itself was fantastic. It gave the sixth entry a lot to live up to.. Fast 6 isn't better than Fast 5 but that's no failure, it's a very worthy successor and delivers another solid outing but Fast 5 is slightly better. The film picks up following on from the crews successful Rio heist. Dom is living with Elena, Brian and Mia with whom are settled with there son Jack. Gisele and Han are in Hong Kong whilst Roman and Tej are living a luxurious lifestyle. Hobbs and his new partner, Riley (Gina Carano) meanwhile are tracking a former British Special Forces operative Owen Shaw (Luke Evans) the villain of the piece. Hobbs tracks the crew down to gain their help in apprehending Shaw however it's only when Dom learns that the supposedly dead Letty Ortiz (Michelle Rodriguez) is involved they agree to help, in return they all get pardons to return to their old lives. The film unfolds all across the Europe. Ranging from Russia, London and Spain. Luke Evans is arguably the best villain the series has produced to date. His inclusion is one area where this film thrives compared to Fast 5. Michelle Rodriguez's return is only a good thing. Whilst the usual suspects are dependable as ever. Hobbs stole the show in Fast 5 and is impressive once again. Tyrese Gibson and Ludacris provide the funny moments throughout the film there dialogue is great. Vin Diesel, we know what to expect from the face of the franchise. It's action packed once again even more so than it's predecessor! The scale and set-pieces are impressive. It's more high-octane stunts in abundance and that isn't a ad thing especially when they get things right. Some characters aren't as frequent as before and that's one area where it falls short. The story isn't as good and cohesive, whilst the ending isn't as strong and grandstand as Fast 5, it nonetheless does it's job and continues to carry and gain momentum for the forthcoming Fast & Furious 7, which if you stayed after the credits, you'll already have a pretty rough idea about what lies instore in the next chapter of the Fast franchise. Expand
  38. Jul 17, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great Movie if you don't give a damn about laws of physics, However the cheesy humor makes up for the worst parts, and makes the movie bearable to watch to the end. I would only wish that they haven't cast the bar bounc.... i mean Vin Diesel for this film, he can be irritating and has no talent as an actor. I'm not the kind of person who would tell another not to watch a movie no matter how bad or terrible i think the movie is. But i would still recommend it to any one who loves to watch car chases and over dramatic scenes. Expand
  39. Jul 13, 2013
    An unrealistic action packed film with some scenes that cannot happen in real life. However it enjoys the audience and will make you laugh with its moments. Nothing else to say...
  40. Jul 13, 2013
    It is the sixth entry! Descriptions: Dumb but fun with lots of car crashes and characters you are not interested in or even care about, if you are looking just for fun, but not logic, welcome! BUT if you are looking for something to give you logic, this isn't a movie to enjoy, because it is all about dumb FURIOUS people, driving incredibly FAST cars with dumb crashes and poor story.
  41. Jul 12, 2013
    Look, if you don't know what you're in for by now, I don't think there's any point. Fast & Furious 6 is exactly what it should be. It's idiotic beyond belief. It have terrible scripting, terrible acting, and, for the most part, terribly and predictably moronic driving. But did you really expect anything else? Really?
    It's dumb fun. I can't really understand how anyone could pay money for
    It's dumb fun. I can't really understand how anyone could pay money for this movie and expect it to be anything other than what it is. There are no illusions here it doesn't even try to fool you and really, that's part of its charm.
  42. Jul 11, 2013
    A brilliant follow-up to Fast and Furious 5, Fast and Furious 6 has everything to keep a Fast and Furious fan happy. It has some superb cars, good choice of actors, a great storyline and some awesome stunts that defy the laws of physics, with some funny moments thrown in too. It is one of the best movies that'll be released this year.
  43. Jul 10, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I was expecting the best from this movie and that is what I got! It was an amazing movie because everything was perfectly timed, the acting was in tune with all the events taking place and there was lots of surprise twists that even I didn't see coming! Unfortunatly, there was some pretty sad deaths of my favorite characters. To conclude, I recommend this movie to any action movie fans out there who loves any of the other Fast And Furious movies. Expand
  44. Jul 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pretty good. Loads of action, humour, interesting characters, etc. Pace was full-on throughout but the film would have benefited from being a big shorter, the section with the plane at the end went on a bit too long. I also thought it was a bad idea to end with the death of one of the characters as it ended the film on a bum note imho. But if you're after a saturday night popcorn movie where you can just leave your brain at the door and be entertained then this film ticks all the boxes. Not quite as good as fast five as the villian wasn't as good, but close enough. The wife hated it, which gets an extra mark from me ;)

ps. I learned that they have incredibly long runways in Spain.
  45. Jul 5, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Luke Evens.
    I have seen every one of the Fast & Furious movies and was looking forward to the latest “Fast 6”. Normally installments get worse as they continue, but this series keeps bringing the action. All of the favorite characters from previous installments were in this film. I will say some parts and stunts performed in the movie obviously were a little far- fetched. Take the airplane on the runway scene that lasted more than 10 minutes. Seriously, how long was that runway? Not to mention Vin Diesel flying through the air? I was a little disappointed with the story on Leti’s return and the bland dialog between the two. It would have been better if she did get her memory back, but I’m glad she’s alive. I suppose they left it that way as an opening for the next installment. I believe the movie achieved what it wanted to do which is entertain. Plenty of action, fights, fast cars, and a bit of romance. I do recommend this movie, seeing it in the theatre is a must.
  46. Jul 2, 2013
    The only thing you'll get out of watching Fast and Furious 6 is an enormous headache. Why? Because this movie consists of the following things: Shooting, annoyingly loud car chases, and completely excessive demolition scenes. There's far too much action; with no story to justify the need to implement it. Every apparent attempt to form an emotional connection to characters is just an excuseThe only thing you'll get out of watching Fast and Furious 6 is an enormous headache. Why? Because this movie consists of the following things: Shooting, annoyingly loud car chases, and completely excessive demolition scenes. There's far too much action; with no story to justify the need to implement it. Every apparent attempt to form an emotional connection to characters is just an excuse for another action scene. This movie is so unrealistic and unbelievable that you are unable to relate to it or any of its inhabitants in any way. The only thing that makes this movie very slightly amusing is the witty remarks made by the core characters. Nevertheless, Fast and Furious six is a movie that you should most certainly avoid. Expand
  47. Jun 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Película buena pero se desvían de la trama de las anteriores sobre toda la primera película, es graciosa en muchos sentidos pero nos muestra a un Toretto invencible con el carro y peleando a un Hobbs que en parte le tiene aprecio es la típica película que el protagonista es el que manda por eso le doy un 5 ya que esperaba mas, es exagerado la forma en que se puede apreciar la ciencia ficcion no me convencio y espero que no salga la 7 ya que esta me decepciono Expand
  48. Jun 27, 2013
    This movie was a whole lot of good for a whole lot of reasons. I'm giving this a 7.5 because as a summer blockbuster, it delivers on every level. I like that the story was more character-centric than past installments. The Fast & Furious crew make everything personal in this film as they dole out punishment to anyone that stands in the way of absolution. The cast was also great. The dramaThis movie was a whole lot of good for a whole lot of reasons. I'm giving this a 7.5 because as a summer blockbuster, it delivers on every level. I like that the story was more character-centric than past installments. The Fast & Furious crew make everything personal in this film as they dole out punishment to anyone that stands in the way of absolution. The cast was also great. The drama was brought by Michelle Rodriguez and Paul Walker, the funny was brought by Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson, and the pain was brought by Vin Diesel and the Rock solid Dwayne Johnson. It also featured an impressive Gina Carano who fit right into the high pace, high intensity hand-to-hand combat scenes that the other films were missing. The focus on the crime and action made the film highly entertaining, using the signature car chases as a unique twist rather than a crutch, which is the way they should be used. Overall, the movie does not disappoint, and maintains its climbing drive until the very end. Expand
  49. Jun 22, 2013
    Definitely a 7 for me. However, a little bit of a holey-plot line strung together by fist fights
    and car chases. There's always room for improvement, especially for this one compared to
    its 5 big brothers. Toretto isn't such a great actor. Believable as a hunky car fixing lug? Yup. And despite it all, they did tie it up in a bright yellow ribbon with the comic relief of Ludacris and
    And despite it all, they did tie it up in a bright yellow ribbon with the comic relief of Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson. Structurally was it the best movie ever made, probably not, but I liked it
  50. Jun 21, 2013
    While maybe not as exhilarating as Fast Five might have been, it still delivers a pure rush of high octane action and plenty explosions. A good two hours of mindless, enjoyable popcorn action.
  51. Jun 21, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 beat the hell out of World War Z. This movie is to the point where it is getting old just like the characters. VinDeisel needs to get to the gym because he is really out of shape or pills.
  52. Jun 21, 2013
    I thought fast and furious 6 will be a bummer, but i was glad for being 100% wrong. It's actually very entertaining, fun, fast ride, gun blazing and plus the tank. I came out from the cinema happy and made my Thursday night a very enjoyable one.
  53. Jun 19, 2013
    Nothing new and unique about this movie. Fast Five was great and memorable this movie had little to no value. After the movie I just seemed to fill like I missed something. The Villian was dull, the action scenes were so over the top it just went from wow to are you kidding me. A steel cable attached to a car can flip a tank over......that scene just about lost it for me. I understand itsNothing new and unique about this movie. Fast Five was great and memorable this movie had little to no value. After the movie I just seemed to fill like I missed something. The Villian was dull, the action scenes were so over the top it just went from wow to are you kidding me. A steel cable attached to a car can flip a tank over......that scene just about lost it for me. I understand its fast and furious but a little element of "It could happen" makes us all think. Jumping out of a car going high speed then catching a person in mid air smashing into another car window without a scratch made me want to walk out. Expand
  54. Jun 18, 2013
    Fast and Furious is still very Fast and Furious. This is definitely one of the funnest most family get-together film i've seen in a long time. This is very cheesy, and had me dying of laughter from the quite impossible things that happened in this movie (wont spoil i promise) which definitely hurts its score, but it was alot of FUN. I loved this film. Its a movie theatre kind of a movie.Fast and Furious is still very Fast and Furious. This is definitely one of the funnest most family get-together film i've seen in a long time. This is very cheesy, and had me dying of laughter from the quite impossible things that happened in this movie (wont spoil i promise) which definitely hurts its score, but it was alot of FUN. I loved this film. Its a movie theatre kind of a movie. Not expected to be some critical acheivement, but i loved it and i strongly suggest you see it. 7/10 Good. Expand
  55. Jun 17, 2013
    Fast 6 is good and watchable but not as fast nor furious as Fast Five which was amazing, although in comparison it beats Fast Five in action sequences, but in story, No. It is also (as always) exciting and chilling to watch, Fast 6 isn't bad but definitely it is not enough nor perfect.
  56. Jun 16, 2013
    Although the "Fast and Furious 6" contained unimpressive acting but believable acting and a cheesy dialogue, it was an action filled entertaining movie with comedy and a great plot. And just by the fact that they ended the movie with a cliffhanger that connected to the third installment of the "Fast" saga, "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" makes me want to go and see the seventhAlthough the "Fast and Furious 6" contained unimpressive acting but believable acting and a cheesy dialogue, it was an action filled entertaining movie with comedy and a great plot. And just by the fact that they ended the movie with a cliffhanger that connected to the third installment of the "Fast" saga, "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" makes me want to go and see the seventh installment set for 2014. Expand
  57. Jun 15, 2013
    this is a really good movie, for fast and furious
    it was in fact everything u shuld expect from this kind of movie
    fast cars
    fight scenes
    cursing
    bikini scenes
    everything was played welll though i liked the actors acting alot
    hate the ending!!!
  58. Jun 15, 2013
    A movie is well written except the scenes where Vin diesel took a bullet and patch him self up and Air craft runs on strip more than 20 minutes and and travel many miles even Area 51 air strip won''t be enough.Apart from that exiting effects and awesome action.
  59. Jun 15, 2013
    I don't like the way, FF is evolving, the orinial story about sreet racing is nearly completle forgotten...
    The only thing good about this Movie is the cast and the soundtrack...
  60. Jun 14, 2013
    I didn't enjoy Fast & Furious 6 as much as 4 and 5 but it's still a really entertaining movie. It has a similar feel to Fast Five in the sense that it has a heist vibe to it but I didn't like the plot as much. Tyrese provides a ton of humor once again, and Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Dwyane Johnson carry the action throughout. The action sequences are incredible and the fight scenes areI didn't enjoy Fast & Furious 6 as much as 4 and 5 but it's still a really entertaining movie. It has a similar feel to Fast Five in the sense that it has a heist vibe to it but I didn't like the plot as much. Tyrese provides a ton of humor once again, and Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Dwyane Johnson carry the action throughout. The action sequences are incredible and the fight scenes are epic once again. Gina Carano brings a refreshing amount of believable badassness to a chick role and the development is done well. All in all, if you like the other installments in the franchise you'll like this film. Expand
  61. Jun 14, 2013
    It is what it tries to be. Cool cars, some laughs, fun action sequences with familiar stars. I don't know what anyone else would expect from the series at this point.
  62. Jun 12, 2013
    This is far the best in the fast and furious series! It gets into the action in like 5 minutes. I love the whole family code in the movie. One word "Epic!", This movie won't disappoint you at all. Fast 6 keeps you in suspense throughout the whole movie. At some points of the film you are at the edge of your sit.That's how good it is! Its a must see movie! You won't regret it! There is noThis is far the best in the fast and furious series! It gets into the action in like 5 minutes. I love the whole family code in the movie. One word "Epic!", This movie won't disappoint you at all. Fast 6 keeps you in suspense throughout the whole movie. At some points of the film you are at the edge of your sit.That's how good it is! Its a must see movie! You won't regret it! There is no problem at all with this movie. Overall I give it 10 out of 10. Expand
  63. Jun 12, 2013
    All I'll say about this movie is as follows. Vin Diesel performs a flying headbutt. This movie was just too over the top for me. Still a fan of the series overall, but it's getting pretty crazy now.
  64. Jun 11, 2013
    Sick soundtrack, attractive women, fast cars, hilarious one-liners, and Dwayne Johnston jumping out of airplanes...Fast and Furious 6 in a nutshell.
  65. Jun 10, 2013
    Actually really action packed, with solid good racing and good scenes. The comedy is pretty good, and there aren't that many bad scriptings in it. Much better than the other FFs
  66. Jun 9, 2013
    This was a really great movie tons of action, cool cars and it had a good story well that's what I think of the story. All the actors brought something good.
  67. Jun 9, 2013
    This film is well and truly breathtaking. I didn't think they could beat the others but they did will with this one. They delivered on women, cars. explosions and bullets and they hit the punchline with the plot and threw in a couple of twists I never saw coming. I suggest ignoring what some critics are saying. Alot of other critics on here a) aren't car fans b) haven't seen the otherThis film is well and truly breathtaking. I didn't think they could beat the others but they did will with this one. They delivered on women, cars. explosions and bullets and they hit the punchline with the plot and threw in a couple of twists I never saw coming. I suggest ignoring what some critics are saying. Alot of other critics on here a) aren't car fans b) haven't seen the other films c) expect logic out of an action packed movie where they do car stunts that are nearly impossible in real life or d) all of the above.

What it does come down to, is that if you are a F&F fan and you love cars...you will love this film. End of Story.
  68. Jun 7, 2013
    The Fast & Furious universe is damn near getting as big as the Marvel one. With the sixth installment of a franchise that seemed to have completely run out of gas by the time the brand new cast of the third installment showed up, this thing has certainly turned itself around and now shows no sign of slowing down. I wasn't initially a fan of the original film that premiered in the summer ofThe Fast & Furious universe is damn near getting as big as the Marvel one. With the sixth installment of a franchise that seemed to have completely run out of gas by the time the brand new cast of the third installment showed up, this thing has certainly turned itself around and now shows no sign of slowing down. I wasn't initially a fan of the original film that premiered in the summer of 2001 when Paul Walker was supposed to be the main draw and only half the households in America had access to the Internet. It was a different time, yet out of this opportunity to capitalize on the interest in street racing and cars as well as Walker's popularity came the star making role of Vin Diesel and one of the most unlikely film franchises ever. After Diesel decided not to return for round two, Tyrese and Ludacris joined Walker in a Miami Vice-like story in 2 Fast 2 Furious. Tokyo Drift was a series low in terms of box office returns, but it did introduce us to Han (Sung Kang) and gave a hint of what might come as Diesel showed up in a cameo that I never once believed would play out, until now. The franchise was unexpectedly re-vitalized in 2009 when the original cast returned as did Tokyo Drift director Justin Lin. While Fast & Furious wasn't anything above the average it did show the series still had a profitability factor. This paved the way for 2011's Fast Five which defied all expectations by being not only a huge box office success, but a critical success as well. It moved past taking itself so seriously and became aware of what kind of movie it was and constructed that kind of movie in the best way possible: a no holds barred, action flick. They are silly, sure, but you cannot say they aren't exciting or entertaining. Bringing characters together from every installment and having Diesel face off against Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson didn't hurt either and has now perfectly set the stage for the sixth and seventh films. And if Furious 6 is any indication, we're in for a good, long ride with this franchise.

read the whole review at www.reviewsfromabed.com
  69. Jun 6, 2013
    Most film series are lucky to last for a trilogy, and usually by then the quality of the third film is absolutely horrendous. The Fast and Furious series has proved us wrong once more thanks to the great directing of Justin Lin, who now has to be one of the hottest directors in Hollywood.

Unlike most series, the Fast and Furious movies have gotten better after each and every film. After watching Fast Five I assumed that the next film could not even come close to topping five. And yet once more, I was proved wrong.

The street races were entertaining, the story solid (which many action movies struggle with), and the action scenes always kept me on the edge of my seat. While some of the scenes seemed a bit exaggerated, it wasn't enough to take my interest out of the movie.

Fans of the franchise can relax knowing that the Fast and Furious franchise is alive and well thanks to the great effort by Justin Lin and the entire cast of Fast 6l
  70. Jun 5, 2013
    "Fast 6" provides exactly what we've learned to expect from this series. A fast paced, action packed story of vehicular madness. While 6 doesn't impress as much as 5, it still delivers all of the elements that F&F taught us to love. #seeit
  71. Jun 4, 2013
    The cast of this movie bragged that everything in the 6th installment of the Fast and Furious saga was bigger than the last, something that made me hesitant because the 5th, a movie I loved was on the threshold of logic and reason. Anything more would surely detract from the experience and to be honest when they do reach for the borders of sanity in this film it feels a little wrong.The cast of this movie bragged that everything in the 6th installment of the Fast and Furious saga was bigger than the last, something that made me hesitant because the 5th, a movie I loved was on the threshold of logic and reason. Anything more would surely detract from the experience and to be honest when they do reach for the borders of sanity in this film it feels a little wrong. However surprisingly in many ways this is a much quieter film in comparison to Fast Five and it both detracts and helps the 6th film making for a thoroughly enjoyable new film but one not as entertaining or off the wall as its predecessor. The film follows Dom (Vin Diesel), Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker) and the gang as they hunt down Owen Shaw (Luke Evans) an ex SAS operative wreaking havoc all over Europe. Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) enlists the group to bring him down although the reappearance of Letty (Michelle Rodriguez), Dom's supposedly dead ex girlfriend complicates everything leading to a tragic conclusion and the loss of key member of the team. The film starts slowly and not really firing on all cylinders (I promise, the only pun) and doesn't really find its groove until the reappearance of Rodriguez who is still the same old detached yet lovable character, only this time she has a soul and isn't the same petulant child from the first dreadful installment of the series. The film still has its over the top ending and this one is so over the top its unreal. It still has the predictable twist of the story but the stakes are higher in this entry and you expect tragedy to hit and ultimately it does. I think the problem with this movie isn't that its all happened before, in fact they have managed to reinvigorate a series that was close to death following the 3rd installment, but that the film lacks enough signature moments and the same emotional hook as the last one. Dom's team's involvement is understandable but forced, the moving scenes about family are almost there but feel more laid on meaning the film lacks the same kick. Then again the movie prides itself on its comedy and it is funny, the interplay between the characters of Roman (Tyrese Gibson) and Tej (Ludacris) provides some much needed light in a film that is quite dark. Comedy is even crammed into the action with a fight scene between a villain, Roman and Han (Sung Kang) providing some great physical comedy. The film does lacks deeper meaning but this is a Fast and Furious film not a Darren Aronofsky film so if you are watching this you were either paid or you seriously want to watch people race fast cars and blow stuff up and good god do they race fast cars and blow stuff up. In fact its such well directed action that you want to see it again because so much has been crammed into the frame it feels like you might have missed some things the first go around. Director Justin Lin seems to build on his previous films with new and interesting set pieces and the introduction of new blood in the likes of Luke Evans and Gina Carano is much appreciated as he makes a good villain and Carano does what she does best, beats people to a pulp, something you'd enjoy if you watched Stephen Soderbergh's Haywire. The film lacks the Fast Five punch but its not without merit and the thrills are so visceral it feels like the story and deep emotion doesn't matter all that much. Expand
  72. Jun 4, 2013
    "The script is dull and lifeless, but the action, the stunts and more importantly the cars are stupendous. It impresses me so much that after so long the Fast and Furious films never cease to amaze me. Another successful entry in the long-run franchise." B+
  73. Jun 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Fast & Furious 6

Character Design: Overall great portrayal of characters.
    Sung Kang- "Han Seoul-Oh"portrayed the character
    as well as I expected him to calm, cool & collected.
    He also showed great emotions in the scene
    where Gal Gadot (Gisele Yashar) supposedly falls to her
    death. Jae Taslim also did a tremendous job playing
    the character Jah with keen parkour and martial arts skill

Dialogue: One of my favorite lines in the film was
    "Plan B! We need a plan C, D, E, F...we need more
    alphabets!" -Christopher Brian Bridges (Taj Parker)

Soundtrack: I have to say, the soundtrack was
    made for this movie, it fits like a glove!

Special Effects: Particularly, I loved the exploding
    building with Luke Evans (Owen Shaw) driving through
    the parking lot leaving the cops with heap
    of rubble to deal with. I also enjoyed Vin Diesel's
    heroic exit from the plane just as it was
    exploding.
  74. Jun 3, 2013
    any franchise in its sixth film usually gets boring and you see the same old thing, not with this.

This film is the sixth in the fast and furious franchise, fast and furious began with street racing and lunatics with cars,it is still true to its roots but as the franchise went on something needed to change and the direction they have gone in is done so well, i must say i wasn't expecting much but it gave a very engaging story, brilliant action and street races (can't be a fast and furious film without it can it!), everybody acts their part, appearances from the Rock and Vin Diesel are not there just to show off their muscles, everybody acts well and i did not want to leave my seat for one second.

But no film is perfect, i felt some characters deaths were not needed and one scene in particular where the crew are chasing a plane down an airfield, the airfield seemed to never end and was a bit ridiculous.

But honestly i would recommend this film to anybody, you do not need to see fast and furious 5 (i did not) to understand it refers back to it in certain parts so you understand why certain things happen.

Great film go see
  75. Jun 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. fast & furious 6 is amazing,its even batter from fast five. the movie is funny and awsome.the story explaine itself very good.and the ending was the best part of the movie.there is a glimpse in the end of the film of fast & furious 7 and thats was cool that they showed who the villian of fast & furious 7 will be.owww and also the actors did a very good job.the villian was convinsing and there was a lot of action.this movie deserve a 10/10 but i am a little afraid that they will screw up in fast & furious 7 becuase they are making the film in only 1 year and 2 months.thats not a lot of time to make a movie.but see this movie i gurntee you will enjoy it. Expand
  76. Jun 1, 2013
    A good action movie to watch after a hard working day/week. All of the favorite characters from previous parts, great fights and action scenes, awesome cars, new sinister bad guy. New storyline threads communicating other series together. The 5th was a bit better, but this one's good too. It's like 90% action, 5% storyline and 5% jokes.
  77. May 31, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6

Director: Justin Lin Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Luke Evens Runtime/Rated: 130Min, PG-13 This week for movies have been very grateful to me, first it was, ‘Star Trek: Into Darkness’ which was earlier this week, then at the end of the week my eyes saw ‘Fast & Furious 6’. I really
    Fast & Furious 6

Director: Justin Lin

Runtime/Rated: 130Min, PG-13

This week for movies have been very grateful to me, first it was, ‘Star Trek: Into Darkness’ which was earlier this week, then at the end of the week my eyes saw ‘Fast & Furious 6’. I really enjoyed both of these two movies, they both have; very amusing and impressive action sequences, good humor that really make the warmth of the story, not to mention that you care deeply about these characters. ‘Star Trek’ and ‘Fast 6’ are very similar movies; their both fun, very entertaining, funny and good characters that you care for. That’s a formula for success.

There are so many aspects of the film that I liked. First, it’s extremely entertaining, the action is way over-the-top which is a very delightful thing for this movie. Usually I don’t really care for over-the-top action, but ‘Fast 6’ really benefits from it. When there’s no action, the movie still moves along in a good pace. The humor scenes are very effective more so of Tyrese Gibson, who had plenty of good humor throughout the movie There’s some other good humorous scenes, but Mr. Gibson really steals the show most of the time. Vin Diesel also had some good laughs, but those were unintentional, most of his humor came from him flying through the air like superman-I wouldn’t be surprised if Vin Diesel ended up being superman in ‘Man of Steel’- or when Diesel jumps 10 feet in the air, head butting someone. There’s a lot of greatness in this movie. I really can talk more and more about how much I enjoyed this film, but I’m a busy guy so I’ll cut it short.

Some of the flaws included: lazy script writing, boring dialogue between the characters, especially the scene with Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez, well actually most of Vin Diesels dialogue was stale not only in that scene but for most of the movie- very unimportant sub-plots and a sub-plot that required Paul Walker, which to include was very pointless, boring and made me quite angry.

Like I said before, ‘Fast 6’ is a foolish movie, it’s silly, over-the-top and very fun and entertaining. I enjoyed this movie very much and I do recommend this movie for theaters. Don’t take it serious and I guarantee you’ll enjoy yourself. Although, throughout the film I often found myself acting like a complete buffoon from the insane masculinity of Diesel, and not to mention his flowing testosterone in every scene, I almost caught myself foundling myself from how man he really is. If a buffoon like myself had trouble controlling my strange feelings for Disel then I can only imagine how the average house wife is going to react. There will, no doubt, be a sex riot from the insane man that is VIN DISEL.
  78. May 31, 2013
    This film has all the rides and thrills you will ever need in a film but only if you completely and utterly suspend belief. With some flawless action sequences, there are always some mishaps, but some of these mishaps are just laughable. While Luke Evans is not shown as much as I would have liked, there is more screen time for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, but the stand out star for me inThis film has all the rides and thrills you will ever need in a film but only if you completely and utterly suspend belief. With some flawless action sequences, there are always some mishaps, but some of these mishaps are just laughable. While Luke Evans is not shown as much as I would have liked, there is more screen time for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, but the stand out star for me in this Fast and Furious installment is Tyrese Gibson. Oh, and that post-credits scene, will blow your mind... Expand
  79. May 31, 2013
    As a fan of neither fast cars or muscle bulging men (A style i wish had died in the 80s). I believe this film is my ideal of hell, don't get me wrong i love a fluid action sequence yet i feel in the modern era of cinema watching cars is abit boring. However during the final act even i was partially mesmerised, yet i still felt the film achieved nothing more than low stimulation.

What

What was one of the films selling points was the idea that they had gathered most of the key players from the past few movies together creating a family feel like seeing those distance relatives again, yet they fell into action movie stereotypes and lost their novelty during the second act.
  80. May 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I grow tired of this franchise. I think it is ironic because it is one of my favourite franchises ever, it is not the 'best thing ever' but it was still enjoyable. This movie seems nothing more than a continuity from Fast Five, and everything feels done. No people, just because the movie has more explosions doesn't mean it is 'better.' The character Shaw himself was uninspired, and I suppose Levy losing her memory was the wow factor. The pacing was absurdly slow, and it felt rehashed scenes from Fast and Furious 4 and five were added in (from an action standpoint of course, and the movie gets more ridiculous) with the same cliche ending, except for the post credits. Admittedly the death of Giselle was the sad point, but it wasn't too surprising either.

Luke Hobbs was bold, but the whole story of 'cop teaming up with criminal' was too cliched and had already happened in 2 Fast 2 Furious. Overall Fast and Furious seems to have run its course. The 'shocking' post credits means that the next one has potential, but its needs more of an inspired plot and story, instead of bringing back the characters.
  81. May 30, 2013
    1) It has some cool action scenes, but it's kinda it! 2) The narrative of this movie is one big mess. 3) The characters sometimes behaves in odd way! Conclusion it's inferior than parts 1,2,5 "F & F", but ok if you try not to listen to those ridicoulus dialogues
  82. May 30, 2013
    The gang is reassembled to help the government (led by Dwayne Johnson) against a villain who's better matched and more modern. Expect plenty of fights and fast cars with even bigger stunts. Unfortunately, much of the action is hard to follow, which is surprising considering it's the same director (Justin Lin). The dialogue and situations are so hokey it's become a parody of itself. OneThe gang is reassembled to help the government (led by Dwayne Johnson) against a villain who's better matched and more modern. Expect plenty of fights and fast cars with even bigger stunts. Unfortunately, much of the action is hard to follow, which is surprising considering it's the same director (Justin Lin). The dialogue and situations are so hokey it's become a parody of itself. One thing that really seemed stupid: these guys are driving like maniacs and still using old school walkies (and tying up one hand). Just so you don't think I’m a snob, I liked 5 much better. Fans aren't picky, so they'll probably dig it, but I thought it was 2 long 2 talky 2 unfocused 6. NOTE: Stay thru the first few credits for a preview of 7. Expand
  83. May 29, 2013
    awesome again..after fast five ..its still getting good..fast six is good and keep the same effect as fast five.....superb actions,,,good story and a perfect ending with surprise post credit
  84. May 29, 2013
    Let’s get it out of the way, “Furious 6” is an insanely stupid movie. The acting is horrendous, the writing is worse, and the plot is thinner than a playing card. However, despite all of these flaws, this film is immensely entertaining. It’s fast, full of energy, and one liners that will have you rolling on the floor. It’s a film that knows exactly what it is and what it wants to achieve.Let’s get it out of the way, “Furious 6” is an insanely stupid movie. The acting is horrendous, the writing is worse, and the plot is thinner than a playing card. However, despite all of these flaws, this film is immensely entertaining. It’s fast, full of energy, and one liners that will have you rolling on the floor. It’s a film that knows exactly what it is and what it wants to achieve. It isn’t afraid to mix over the top action with sappy melodrama. The film has its own unique style and is filled with what young people today refer to as “swag.”

Justin Lin has done wonders with this franchise. The racing/car chase sequences are well shot and edited. The audience really feels apart of the experience. Along with the fast and adrenaline infused car sequences, this film has the best hand to hand combat so far this year. The fights are well choreographed, shot, and edited to a point were I almost feel every punch and kick being thrown. There are some ridiculous set pieces in this film, but they are exciting and entertaining as heck. I was literally at the edge of my seat even when my brain was telling me that what is happening is totally idiotic.

I feel that I don’t really have to talk about the actors or characters at this point. Mainly due to the fact that they’ve been around for so long and also because they’re not the main reason for why we go see these films. I know they have a special place in our hearts now, but they aren’t all too interesting or filled with enough depth to go into detail. However, I do love how we feel apart of their family.

Overall, “Furious 6” is a very entertaining and fun film. The plot, writing, and characters may be dumb, but hey, this series is like family and no matter how stupid or dumb it can be, we love it no matter what. Especially when we have physics defying stunts, a great soundtrack, and The Rock. I give it 3.5/5, a popcorn flick that knows exactly what the audience wants.
  85. May 28, 2013
    I was practically forced to see it, and really fulfilled my expectations: be that kind of movies that are a mockery of the human intellect. Frightful dialogues, married to disgusting performances. and sincerely give 1 because I saw cute cars.
  86. May 28, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 is the best Fast yet. 2011's Fast Five injected a whole new style into the franchise. Fast & Furious 6 took all of that to a whole new level. This was accomplished by the introduction of a well-developed and appropriately sinister villain into the mix along with a compelling and complex plot line. In addition, I was very pleased to see that Dwayne Johnson's character wasFast & Furious 6 is the best Fast yet. 2011's Fast Five injected a whole new style into the franchise. Fast & Furious 6 took all of that to a whole new level. This was accomplished by the introduction of a well-developed and appropriately sinister villain into the mix along with a compelling and complex plot line. In addition, I was very pleased to see that Dwayne Johnson's character was fully utilized, and adding Gina Carano to the cast flowed well despite her evident lack of acting talent. Overall, I was blown away by Fast & Furious six. It seems unlikely that any other movie this summer will rival it for sheer thrill and satisfaction. Expand
  87. May 28, 2013
    Without giving too much away, the movie is one non stop action movie candy store. It has some plot holes but ultimately you don't really care because there is so much going on. Lots of comedy, testosterone and action. The movie does not take itself too seriously and it knows that you're not going to care that the airport runway seems to go on forever. Make sure you stay after theWithout giving too much away, the movie is one non stop action movie candy store. It has some plot holes but ultimately you don't really care because there is so much going on. Lots of comedy, testosterone and action. The movie does not take itself too seriously and it knows that you're not going to care that the airport runway seems to go on forever. Make sure you stay after the credits for the bonus scene. I can't wait for Fast 7 and I'm really happy the directors have been able to keep the cast in tact. Remember, when you go to see this movie take it as it is, a mindless action popcorn movie filled with incredible stunts, fight scenes and some comedy sprinkled in for All American Good Fun. It's why I spent Memorial Day watching it. It doesn't get more American than a fuel injected, more is more, muscle car, muscle bound action star movie romp! Expand
  88. May 27, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 capitalizes on the forward momentum that the series has picked up after being just another summer flick for its second and third installments. 6 provides plenty of entertainment, several laughable one-liners (Tyrese's Roman character forced several smiles throughout), and an improving story element that really does wonders for a movie franchise like this. Instead ofFast & Furious 6 capitalizes on the forward momentum that the series has picked up after being just another summer flick for its second and third installments. 6 provides plenty of entertainment, several laughable one-liners (Tyrese's Roman character forced several smiles throughout), and an improving story element that really does wonders for a movie franchise like this. Instead of being mindless entertainment, there's a sense of realism. Instead of pure stupidity and dead-heartedness, there's sensibility and feeling. While the primary focus of F&F6 isn't to engage audiences at their cores, the movie does a good job of overcoming expectations in nearly all areas. Even Vin Diesel's acting doesn't seem so typically subpar. Each character is important and necessary to the film in their own way. When the credits rolled, I was happy for having spent the $10 for my ticket. And just when I thought they were actually wrapping up the franchise, the mid-credits teaser rolled. I'm excited to see where the next chapter of these movies ends up. Because the movies are getting better and maintaining a higher standard of excellence, I'm okay with coming back again and again. Of course, this all has to end, eventually, and one can only assume there's enough gas left for one last hurrah before it all ends in tears. Universal: you better make this next one count! Expand
  89. May 27, 2013
    First thing I want to say is I have watched every movie in this franchise! I think this is the best of the whole franchise as of yet. Secondly I am getting so tired of so many negative people posting awful reviews about a movie into the 6th of the films franchise. People need to remember this is for ENTERTAINMENT!!! Not to be "realistic" ffs. It's a movie if you don't like the franchiseFirst thing I want to say is I have watched every movie in this franchise! I think this is the best of the whole franchise as of yet. Secondly I am getting so tired of so many negative people posting awful reviews about a movie into the 6th of the films franchise. People need to remember this is for ENTERTAINMENT!!! Not to be "realistic" ffs. It's a movie if you don't like the franchise stop buying tickets to the movies and then posting about how awful you thought it was. I loved the movie and can't wait for the 7th one to come out. I find the whole Jason Statham twist at the end as a great addition! Also hope they get revenge for Han! Expand
  90. May 27, 2013
    Absolutely awesome. The best in the series yet. Cars now only play a small role here. Characters are now the focus and it pays off. This installment focuses more on Dom.
  91. May 27, 2013
    Fast and Furious 6 starts off awkwardly. You start off slowly, then very quickly, then slowly again. The movie doesn't establish a good flow early on. There really is no acting in this movie, with especially poor jobs done by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Vin Diesel, the strongmen of this movie. Also, some the scenes seem to be edited more than my old thesis papers. On the other hand,Fast and Furious 6 starts off awkwardly. You start off slowly, then very quickly, then slowly again. The movie doesn't establish a good flow early on. There really is no acting in this movie, with especially poor jobs done by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Vin Diesel, the strongmen of this movie. Also, some the scenes seem to be edited more than my old thesis papers. On the other hand, most of the action scenes make you feel like you're chasing Shaw yourself. While the plot is very silly, it will get a few laughs out of you. And the movie keeps you on the end of your seats. So if you're a fan of this franchise, or any action franchise, see it. If you're more into drama or comedy (although this movie has some of each), I suggest you see something else. Expand
  92. May 27, 2013
    It was very intense and great, with amazing plot and acting, but still not as fast or furious as Fast Five
  93. May 27, 2013
    Silliness and logic gaps notwithstanding, "Fast & Furious 6" successfully sticks to what made "5" great; more over-the-top action, an alright cast of characters, and a even more heightened sense of fun.
  94. May 27, 2013
    This movie is awesome! Pure action, nice cars, big muscles, great actors and a good story. I really dont get people who says its a bad movie, its a action movie, not some deep emotional film.
  95. May 26, 2013
    Actually I have not much to say about this movie, I can only call entertaining.
    Actually I have not much to say about this movie, I can only call entertaining.
    action sequences adopt another level that can hardly be surpassed in racing or hunting issues, but I must say that lacked street racing. That mini race that appears between the protagonists: Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez fails to convince a lot, so do not expect the classic street racing. But, scenes of hunting and persecution are still entertaining and are taken to a more extreme level, as we can notice in the scene of the plane.
    Rio was just the beginning, here we go from Spain to London. The selected scenarios served its purpose and the special effects department was able to use them because each of the sequences is summarized memorable material. Good humor is still present, it inevitably suffers more.
    There is something that does not look good to the movie completely. I think that's not a story make more innovative and decent, despite being a movie very different from the previous ones, besides having a lot of inconsistency. I think it does point out to her.
    It is better than the previous movie, but the action scenes and hunting, plus humorous, make it interesting. Especially the last scene in Tokyo where Jason Statham appears surprised, that makes you wait more the next part.
    If you're a fan of this series you should not miss it and if you're not, you can give yourself the opportunity to see it. One thing mentioned: it is at your own risk. If you're a fan, it may be disappointing to you.
    My Score: 7.8
  96. May 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Worth watching. I went to watch if for the action, and I got a comedy mixed with action film. Great movie, even if two of the characters died. Not the greatest, but very good. Expand
  97. May 26, 2013
    One may think that the fast and furious franchise is getting old and predictable. I would say yes One pretty knows where the plot is going and how things are going to end up, but, when the action starts going, I don't think anyone will mind. I loved seeing this group of actors playing these roles, I also loved This is a summer movies that delivers for the most part, slow spots. I stillOne may think that the fast and furious franchise is getting old and predictable. I would say yes One pretty knows where the plot is going and how things are going to end up, but, when the action starts going, I don't think anyone will mind. I loved seeing this group of actors playing these roles, I also loved This is a summer movies that delivers for the most part, slow spots. I still recommend it. Expand
  98. May 26, 2013
    This movie has everything in it to entertain the audience. It has humor, it has great action, and it has story connected with the previous Fast and Furious movies. And it may come as a surprise but it has twists. Not a big one, it won't blow your mind, but you won't be prepared for it. And of course, loyal to the franchise, it has amazing cars and very attractive women.
  99. May 26, 2013
    PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OTHER FAF MOVIE
    I hated this movie why? I didnt know what the hell was going on the story is and they expect you to know by a 2 minute clip so I went to this expecting an ok action movie and what I got was a shallow bad acted piece of garbage
    ALSO NOTE: PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEEN FAF MOVIES WILL ENJOY THIS MORE: the action scenes lasted for too long and the
    PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OTHER FAF MOVIE
    ALSO NOTE: PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEEN FAF MOVIES WILL ENJOY THIS MORE:
    the action scenes lasted for too long and the pacing was terrible

1. Reviewed by: Steven Boone
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fast 6 is solid entertainment, but it might have been great if it recognized that a human touch is a rare thing, and when you have it, there's no need to keep clenching it into a fist.
  2. Reviewed by: Anthony Lane
    Jun 3, 2013
    Diesel, of course, slots into the Fast and Furious films as neatly as a dip-stick. Not only does his name remind you of the stuff you pump into a car; when he opens his mouth, he actually sounds like a car. [3 June 2013, p.74]
    The driving in the film is a thing of beauty.