7.7

1. PaulH.
    Mar 1, 2008
    It's very sad this movie did find an audience. It is not a romantic comedy but it is a romance. Perhaps, one day, people will see this movie for what it is. . . an actual attempt to get to the heart of love without the happily ever after we've been force fed as the only kind of after that matters.
  2. vidMan
    Oct 1, 2007
    I enjoyed this movie a lot. I thought it had some interesting ideas about love and how people deal with it in different situations and different times in their lives.
  3. TomM.
    Aug 7, 2008
    Unusual structure, unusual tale, appealing storyline, complex and distinctly human characters, fine performances by Morgan Freeman and the entire cast all combine to transform Charles Baxter's unusual novel into a winner once again as screenplay and film.
  4. CarolynN.
    Sep 29, 2007
    Sappy, but I loved every moment.
  5. Rebecca
    Mar 25, 2008
    I thought that this was a great movie. Its one of those movies that makes you think about love, just in general, it was really insightful. I think a lot of people can relate to the movie, and would enjoy it. It makes you feel even more thankful for what you have in a relationship :)

1. The film, with its intersecting vignettes, might ultimately feel like more of a sampler platter than a sustaining smorgasbord, but it's effectively rooted in a lovely Morgan Freeman performance.
  2. Reviewed by: Justin Chang
    Septuagenarian director Robert Benton brings his characteristically fine touch with actors and appreciation for the female form to this tastefully erotic ensembler, but compassion finally outstrips insight in a drama as soft-headed as it is soft-hearted.
  3. Reviewed by: Julia Wallace
    For a film that purports to be an epic consideration of Love in Our Time, Feast is strikingly unthoughtful and uninterested in any but the most obvious kind of romantic love.