8.0

1. ChrisA.
    Oct 3, 2006
    I actually enjoyed this movie, but by no means was it a great movie. It was at least entertaining and it had a cameo with Jason Mewes, albeit a very minimal cameo. It was kind of funny, but the reason it wasn't a total bore is because it was just a mindless gore flick. Fun to just see people getting eaten by these monsters.
  2. JeffC
    Oct 18, 2006
    As far as recent horror flicks go, this is one of the more entertaining. It is by no means a masterpiece, but it doesn't suck either. I think Gulager's camera work was inspiring, and his direction makes this film a success despite a dogged genre.
  3. ChrisM.
    Dec 16, 2006
    I would have given a higher mark,to this movie but the creature's orgins were never explained. Also they are not seen very clearly. I did think the monsters making out was pretty original! Points for that.

1. Reviewed by: Dennis Harvey
    Forgettable fun for the undiscriminating.
  2. Feast isn't quite demented enough to reach Raimi-an heights, but Gulager uses parts of the monster-movie buffalo even the buffalo didn't know existed.
    Zero-star movies are a rare and terrifying breed - films that warrant recommendation only as an alternative to physical distress.