New Line Cinema | Release Date: January 31, 2003
2.5
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 307 Ratings
Watch Now
Paramilitary400May 17, 2015
Final Destination was brilliant and always will be. The first movie was never meant to be made into a series.
This sequel is beyond lame and corny. All the effects are overdone and intended to shock you but they make you cringe and are overly gory. The movie provides more laughs than scares and in horror movies that's usually not the intention.
ApplesAug 27, 2012
This movie totally sucks, anyone that likes this knows nothing of comedy nor horror. The horror movies of the 70\\\'s were the best, & never will that be done again. IE: Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 1st Halloween, 1st Jason, etc.. Not even oneThis movie totally sucks, anyone that likes this knows nothing of comedy nor horror. The horror movies of the 70\\\'s were the best, & never will that be done again. IE: Texas Chainsaw Massacre, 1st Halloween, 1st Jason, etc.. Not even one single hot chick, I wanted to see the cop DIE! Expand
VRossiNov 7, 2011
I don't like this one. This must be my least favorite Final Destination movies out of the 5. It was rather boring. Maybe I just don't like this director's style very much.
CarsonB.Mar 1, 2006
The movie wasn't what I thought it was going to be. The movie wastoo quick and the death scenes happened back to back and some was pointless. The dialouge was bad and the acting was too good. The movie just could have been better.
FrederickS.Sep 21, 2005
Quite possibly the worst movie I will ever see in my lifetime. So stupid I don't know weather to cringe or laugh.
[Anonymous]Jun 2, 2003
This movie is bad, but it's also mighty tasteless. Unless you enjoy Faces Of Death, or those drunk driving accident films they show in school, you probably won't get much of a kick out of this movie. I was actually bothered by the This movie is bad, but it's also mighty tasteless. Unless you enjoy Faces Of Death, or those drunk driving accident films they show in school, you probably won't get much of a kick out of this movie. I was actually bothered by the pointless ways the sad characters all died. It's much worse than if they had been chopped up by a masked monster because deaths like the ones in Final Destination 2 actually happen to people in real life. The audience might as well be watching a snuff film. Of course, if you get off on this type of realistic sadism then you might enjoy it. I just keep getting flashbacks to the film they showed us in sixth grade of the little girl who got bent into pieces when she decided to play on a stopped train. Expand