6.2

1. MaddieK.
    Mar 16, 2007
    Amazing movie, about being free, and a great lesson to anyone who does not respect the horse.
  2. DeannaM.
    Oct 26, 2006
    A great family film. I liked it so much I saw it twice. Great preformances. Would recommend for all family's. Go Tim McGraw!
  3. MonikaC.
    Feb 19, 2007
    Flicka is the best movie on earth a LOVED that movie, Alison Lohman is an amazing actress!
  4. SarahV.
    Sep 8, 2007
    i thought it was great and TIm McGraw did an amazing job. Great cast, great acting, beautiful setting, great story.
  5. Michellec
    Oct 16, 2006
    This is a wholesome family movie with heart. If you liked the book or the old "My Friend Flicka" you will sure to enjoy this splendid remake. McGraw shows off more of the acting chops we glimpsed in "Friday Night Lights."
  6. StevenG.
    Oct 19, 2006
    Excellent film with surprisingly powerful and polished performances by Alison Lohman and Tim McGraw. Sophisticated family film that simply proves again the incompetence of our nation's pretentious and chowder-headed "professional" critical pontificators.

1. A modernized version of that great sentimental horse movie, 1943's "My Friend Flicka," and it comes with the shiny trappings, high professionalism and glamorous accessories you might expect...Something is missing though.
  2. An entertainingly ridiculous update of Mary O’Hara’s 1941 children’s novel, “My Friend Flicka.”
  3. So those seeking a softer approach to the realities of both child- and animal-rearing should search elsewhere. The rest of us, meanwhile, are free to enjoy a well-made family drama pitched to young adults that's honest, tough and surprisingly engaging.