7.6

1. KiZana
    Dec 20, 2004
    This movie was good to watch. I really didn't know what to expect next. I really didn't see the secret coming. It caught me completly off gaurd.
  2. prophecy
    Jan 12, 2005
    Really good movie i dont know why it got a bad score i never knew what to expect and it was intense at some parts thought it would suck but ended up being pretty good.
  3. CorinneM.
    Dec 18, 2004
    This movie was soooo bad it inspired me to rate a movie for the very first time.
  4. SusanM.
    Feb 2, 2005
    Fun movie. Lots of action. Great characters. Excellent music. Dennis Quaid is beautiful!!!!
  5. CarlC
    Mar 10, 2005
    If I hadn't seen the original it may have been a different story but having seen that, this film can only get a 0. Why oh why did they feel it was necessary to add a female character?
  6. ChadS.
    Feb 4, 2005
    "Flight of the Phoenix" never convinces us that a second plane can be cobbled together because the story scrimps too much on details. Building the plane is your movie but the filmmakers evidently felt their premise was too boring to take seriously. The drama should've came from the threat of starvation and dehydration, and not some "Raiders of the Lost Ark" pulp element like desert "Flight of the Phoenix" never convinces us that a second plane can be cobbled together because the story scrimps too much on details. Building the plane is your movie but the filmmakers evidently felt their premise was too boring to take seriously. The drama should've came from the threat of starvation and dehydration, and not some "Raiders of the Lost Ark" pulp element like desert mauraders. What makes "Flight of the Phoenix" watchable is the best screen performance to date by Giovanni Ribisi. Expand
  7. booby-beew.
    Mar 14, 2005
    Pros: enjoyable at times, the screenplay writer did some of thier homework. cons: way toooooooo predictable, weak introduction overview: yet another flimsy action movie that has little to get excited over.
  8. JaredC.
    Aug 16, 2007
    Stylishly imperfected with a mess of catagorious amount of flaws deeply researched into. With all its strength, its a fun movie from beginning to end.
  9. Tony
    Dec 24, 2004
    Good movie.
  10. MichaelD.
    Dec 28, 2004
    This is not a great movie, but it certainly is a good one. I am usually very snobbish about movies, and in particular, action-adventures, but this one didn't phase me too badly. Great music, visuals, and acting. Weak script at times, and sometimes the plot didn't seem too logical. It lacked some dramatic tension. But overall, its fun and exciting, though not at all intellectual.
  11. May 16, 2011
    An easily enjoyable remake that wasn't as good as the first, but it still manages to rise as it's own and maintains a sense of drama and suspense that draws you into it

1. Refreshingly, it's actually about action, albeit arbitrary action, and how it defines us and keeps us alive.
  2. Reviewed by: Michael Fox
    This half-hearted, half-witted remake of Robert Aldrich's compelling 1965 tale of survival, ingenuity, and teamwork generates no heat.
    This remake replaces suspense with boredom and witty dialogue with lame lines any self-respecting actor should be embarrassed to utter.