7.3

1. Nov 26, 2011
    Pretty terrible. There was so much hype for this film and in the end it just crashed and burned. The acting was poor, The action was lame, and all the fights between Freddy and Jason werent that long and were actually pretty boring.
  2. May 29, 2011
    What was worth to see this movie was could see your imagination being adapted. Yes, see your greatest villains united, or if rivalry is certainly something orgasmic. But unfortunately, it is anticipated that these ideas on film do not have the same splendor. And here we see clearly that the idea was not good, or was not well publicized. You should be very careful when putting together â
  3. Oct 2, 2013
    I remember being so hyped when I first got it on DVD and after I watched it, I was incredibly disappointed. Far too comedic, Poorly acted, and a terrible story as well. A flat out piece of trash.
  4. Jan 11, 2014
    This film is cliched and seems more like a violent cartoon than a horror film. Nothing is really that scary, the directing is pretty terrible and the death scenes unoriginal.
  5. Jan 19, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. maybe one of the weakest spin-off .the two franchises might have rethought once. But the slasher movie fans may enjoy this a their throats.The two villains did their part well. Expand

1. Connoisseurs of giant, gnarled chunks of charred flesh, rejoice! There's plenty of it -- or stuff resembling it -- in the slasher-fest convergence of two killer franchises.
  2. Reviewed by: David Edelstein
    The Hong Kong vet director, Ronny Yu, did a bang-up job in 1998 with "Bride of Chucky," but he can't do much for this one except keep it moving, light it scarily, and pump that plasma.
    A surprisingly ambitious entry into a genre that felt bankrupt and over more than a decade ago.