Dimension Films | Release Date: January 19, 1996
8.7
Universal acclaim based on 356 Ratings
Watch Now
imthenoobJan 2, 2013
To me, It's incredibly rare for a movie to not only to suck you in but to keep you interested and entertained through out and this movie really did it for me. I loved it.
VeryDarkJediNov 24, 2012
This movie is directed by Robert Rodriquez and has a screenplay by Quentin Tarantino who also has a role in the film. This is actually one of the first movies by Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino that I watched and from then on I prettyThis movie is directed by Robert Rodriquez and has a screenplay by Quentin Tarantino who also has a role in the film. This is actually one of the first movies by Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino that I watched and from then on I pretty much became a fan of them both. So, when it came out on Blu-ray a while ago I had to get it for the collection of course.

When I and my dear wife first watched this movie we did not really know what it was all about. We thought it was just another robbery/criminal story and the first half of the movie it is indeed
TalbisAug 17, 2017
Vampires in movies, vampires in TV, vampires in books, animation... Vampires have been done to death. This movie, coming out in the middle of the '90, is just a footnote in the history of vampires in the media. A footnote written by TarantinoVampires in movies, vampires in TV, vampires in books, animation... Vampires have been done to death. This movie, coming out in the middle of the '90, is just a footnote in the history of vampires in the media. A footnote written by Tarantino and directed by Rodriguez.
When I first saw this movie I was sure it's the worst thing I have ever seen. One minute you watch a crime drama, then you blink and it's a b-class vampire flick... Gory, vulgar, stupid movie. Unnecessary movie. Yet I keep thinking about it time and time again, I keep coming back to it... Because it is fun. You see, movie doesn't need to be deep, the movie needs to be entertaining. And this movie does that really well. the music is great, characters are memorable, and the **** Twister... amazing. Also... Santanico Pandemonium!
Meth-dudeApr 3, 2017
It may have been cliché, silly and predictable and some of the acting wasn't very good, but it sure was an entertaining and really well made movie. From Dusk Till Dawn is the proof that silly vampire movies can still be fun.
SuperkidNov 9, 2014
I think this movie is really good. It is by far the best vampire movie I've ever seen. I really like how the vampires look. Not terrible obvious mask and not so good you'll get nightmares but like directly in the middle. Also the story isI think this movie is really good. It is by far the best vampire movie I've ever seen. I really like how the vampires look. Not terrible obvious mask and not so good you'll get nightmares but like directly in the middle. Also the story is funny and suspenseful. I like this movie but it's not the GREATEST. so that's why I gave it a 7. Expand
TerraapexNov 11, 2014
George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino shine in this great vampire flick. Starts as a movie about two criminals on the run. The thing about this movie is it the first and second halves could be their own films. The first half is a interestingGeorge Clooney and Quentin Tarantino shine in this great vampire flick. Starts as a movie about two criminals on the run. The thing about this movie is it the first and second halves could be their own films. The first half is a interesting tale of two brothers in crime. About midway it turns into a highly entertaining vampire movie. Great quotable dialogue, memorable scenes, some decent performances and vampires. What more could you want? Expand