4.7

1. BJ
    Sep 23, 2002
    The best movie about Jack the Ripper.
  2. Aug 25, 2013
    Watch it!!! Perfect!!!! A masterpiece!!!! It's one of my favourite thrillers!!!! Johnny Depp is always perfect in his movies!!! He has a gift!!!!! He's the best actor in the world!
  3. IsaacD.
    Nov 1, 2001
    From Hell was the most stylish and frightening horror film that I have seen in years. The film was visceral in atmosphere and I was on the edge of my seat for the entire 2 hours and twenty minutes. This is definitely one of the most clever horror films that I have ever seen.
  4. PaulP.
    Oct 21, 2001
    This movie was full of suspense. This was even though I saw it late at night.
  5. RhondaB.
    Nov 10, 2001
    I loved it!
  6. Dec 28, 2014
    Excelente Filme,Ótimo elenco,roteiro,direção e produção.
    Com atuações Brilhantes de Johnny Depp,Ian Holm,Heather Graham,Robbie Coltrane e Jason Flemying.
    Super Suspense,cheio de vida,supresas e terror.
    Brilhante Filme

A visionary sort of horror movie should ponder three words: "Bram Stoker's Dracula."
  2. It is deeply unpleasant to see women abducted, tortured and eviscerated by a methodical and meticulous butcher.
    A tug-of-war between a bracing vision of a truly infernal crime spree -- complete with engaging whodunit storytelling -- and a sometimes clumsy period drama.