1. ResetL.
    Jul 24, 2009
    Very good. Very funny.
  2. BillB
    Sep 4, 2009
    Had a great time with the wife, and the 3D was really good. It will never be compared to Citizen Kane, but you know what you are getting.
  3. KasandraJ.
    Nov 16, 2009
    Cute and funny. I have no idea why so many people didn't like it.
  4. KasandraJ.
    Nov 16, 2009
    Cute and funny. I have no idea why so many people didn't like it.
  5. JayL
    Aug 3, 2009
    I took my 7 year old twin grandkids to see it today. If they don't like a movie they ask to go to the bathroom, sometimes 3 or 4 times. They thought it was "awesome!". I didn't but I did like it alot. I thought all the voicing was very amusing and my daughter and I laughed out loud over and over when Tracy Morgan or Steve Bescemi held forth.
  6. IsmailA
    Aug 1, 2009
    The best of disney animal action movie in the world it was very good and thrilling. it deserves a favorable review not average review. It gets a 4 star rating This a better movie than alvin and the chipmunks.
  7. JacobL
    Jul 26, 2009
    G-Force isn't a bad movie. The problem is that it doesn't appeal to a wide enough audience. Also, the climax goes from awesome to lame really fast and 3-D has been used so much in just one year that it has lost it's magic. Nonetheless, G-Force is definitely worth checking out due it's funny jokes here and there and superb voiceovers by Nicholas Cage and Tracy Morgan.
  8. SeanJ.
    Jul 26, 2009
    As kids' movies go, this one is above par in terms of watchability. It could use a few less catch phrases and a little snappier of writing, but overall, I found it fairly enjoyable for what it was. The 3D was also done very well -- the CG was very good, and the effects made for some great eye-popping action.

A pleasant, inoffensive 3-D animated farce about a team of superspy gophers.
  2. Just about the only folks likely to find this humdrum hybrid of "Mission: Impossible" and "The Wind in the Willows" worthy for consideration are non-discriminating pip-squeaks.
  3. There's seldom a dull moment -- but nor are there any that allow viewers young or old to invest in its elite team of furry characters to any satisfying or lasting degree despite the presence of an energetic voice cast.